Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    nyuk, barryr, and txteturd are trolls, lousy ones at that. Use them like you'd use one of these:

Full-contact full-power practice.
    AS PER USUAL, YOU OFFER NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE TO THE DISCUSSION OF THE HYPOCRISY OF THE AMERICAN MEDIA WHEN IT COMES TO THE REPORTING OF INTERRACIAL CRIMES

Comment

• Nothing of substance, only fear and resentment leading to personal attacks. It holds true for your attacks against me just as it does for your attacks against blacks. The US as we know it could not have existed without the contribution of all of those cultures.

Of course I'm diminishing the contributions of white males...diminishing them, at least, from your perspective. That's because you view white culture as the sole important cultural contributor to the US we know today. They are not.

Comment

• A serious question (not trolling, not trying to piss anyone off) :

How exactly would it change your life if Santa Claus were black?

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
          A serious question (not trolling, not trying to piss anyone off) :

I'd be amused because the white supremacist dickheads would implode.

Comment

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post
            I'd be amused because the white supremacist dickheads would implode.
            But if they were good white supremacist dickheads, they'd still get presents, right? Just like they do now with a caucasian Santa?

Comment

Comment

It wouldn't change anything specifically. Except it would just be another step in the process of diminishing our culture until it gets to the point of I guess I can't articulate that, but rest assured, it's baaaaaa-aaaaa-aaad.

Comment

Read the rest of this thread... Of course this isn't just about a mythical creation who delivers gifts On the 25th of December...this is part of a much bigger process that is undermining the fabric of the foundation of a great western power.

Ask yourself this question: If the color of Santa is insignificant, why are some on the left wanting to change Santa to a penguin?
                  Last edited by txtebow; 12-29-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Right on cue, almost verbatim.

"I can't articulate it but gosh darn it I knows it ain't good!"

Comment

• This is an excellent read for the likes of houghtham, wigs, Arkie etc....

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/08/31...-white-person/

“The Gathering of Pasty White People”: this is how Dunn prostitutes himself to the sociopaths and racists in his movement. As in the Soviet Union, one must continually prove oneself to be part of the correct crowd. Purity, you see, comes from ritual self-abasement, from flogging oneself in columns and blog posts and from swearing through gritted teeth that you love every minute of it."

Comment

• Happy Holidays, txteturd!

Comment

• http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...ourt-at-macys/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — "Crowds in the know have been drawn to Macy’s to see the “special Santa,” an African-American Santa Claus tucked away in Santaland at the Macy’s flagship store in Herald Square."

And guess what? There is nothing wrong with this at all....now someone ask me how I reconcile this point of view with my stand against the black woman who wrote that Santa should no longer be a white man...

Comment

• Txtebow's Xmas was ruined because he found out Santa was a swarthy Turk.

Comment

• Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                              Txtebow's Xmas was ruined because he found out Santa was a swarthy Turk.
                              And even in " swarthy turkey" they display a statue of a fat white man dressed as Santa... In fact houghtham, he has a striking resemblance to you.

See the link....

http://www.reyyantravel.com/en/index...va%20-%20Demre

Comment

• Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                                And even in " swarthy turkey" they display a statue of a fat white man dressed as Santa... In fact houghtham, he has a striking resemblance to you.

See the link....

http://www.reyyantravel.com/en/index...va%20-%20Demre

If your primary income were from a bunch of white tourists who can't imagine Santa as a Turk, wouldn't you? You're aware of this thing called marketing, right? It's because brainless ****s like you go to Turkey and want to buy overpriced souvenirs from "Santa's hometown".

Comment

Working...
                                X