Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

txtebow, your point of views are extremely one sided, and from what I've read, they are extremely negative towards black people. Look, your arguing over Santa Claus. Like, really dude? Why would anybody give that debate the time of day?

When the knockout game first came up, your first thing was to talk about how it is black people. The guy who posted it did not introduce that to the thread. He was merely pointing out something that has gotten media attention as of late. And the first thing you come up with is that it is black people.

Anybody of sound mind that would read your comments would think that you have a race issue. I'm assuming that you're a white guy. Yeah, y'all got it pretty good. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
      txtebow, your point of views are extremely one sided, and from what I've read, they are extremely negative towards black people. Look, your arguing over Santa Claus. Like, really dude? Why would anybody give that debate the time of day?
      I think the Santa issue is relevant because it's just another example of the Left in general attacking traditional Western culture.

As far as the other part goes, there's a subjective end to it. To state the demographics of crime data is often a ticket to default "hate" labeling regardless as to whether or not the data is true. We're now in an age where to say something uncomplimentary about anyone not white is considered an evil thing.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
        I think the Santa issue is relevant because it's just another example of the people in questioning traditional White culture.
        was this what you were trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
          was this what you were trying to say.
          Why do you question and hold such disdain for the USA's European cultural foundation?And if you deem your culture more noble why not seek it out by repatriating to the country which best reflects what you believe to be " your culture"? I'd love to assist in the departure of any haters of America...

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
            Why do you question and hold such disdain for the USA's European cultural foundation?And if you deem your culture more noble why not seek it out by repatriating to the country which best reflects what you believe to be " your culture"? I'd love to assist in the departure of any haters of America...
            why don't you move to Europe if you're so interested in preserving european culture. I'm interested in preserving American culture.

Comment

why don't you move to Europe if you're so interested in preserving european culture. I'm interested in preserving American culture.
              Typical liberal. You can't answer the question posed... Why do you hate America?

Why do you seek to destroy the cultural norm that resulted in the foundation of the greatest nation in the world?

Why does The USA's European cultural foundation not meet your standards for a fulfilling existence?
              Last edited by txtebow; 12-29-2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Typical liberal. You can't answer the question posed... Why do you hate America?

Why do you seek to destroy the cultural norm that resulted in the foundation of the greatest nation in the world?

Why does The USA's European cultural foundation not meet your standards for a fulfilling existence?
                I love the USA. I don't base my love for my country on race as you do. being the white nationalists that you are,i wouldn't expect you to understand.

I like Canada and mexico but I do love USA.

I'm assuming that is what you mean? America is made up of two continents,north America and south America. "America" is not a country.
                Last edited by peacepipe; 12-29-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

I love the USA. I don't base my love for my country on race as you do. being the white nationalists that you are,i wouldn't expect you to understand.

I like Canada and mexico but I do love USA.

I'm assuming that is what you mean? America is made up of two continents,north America and south America. "America" is not a country.
                  You say you love the USA...but in the same breath, you support the political movement that seeks to destroy the cultural icon known as Santa Claus by making him a penguin.

The attack on the Santa Claus of European origin is merely symbolic of a greater attack on the people and culture that created the Greatest nation of the 20th Century; the USofA.

So you say you love the USA, but your support for leftist policies tell a completely different story. After all, would you go to Japan and attempt to marginalize their rich traditions? You don't truly believe in American Greatness or you wouldn't support the leftist policies that you do....

Comment

You say you love the USA...but in the same breath, you support the political movement that seeks to destroy the cultural icon known as Santa Claus by making him a penguin.

The attack on the Santa Claus of European origin is merely symbolic of a greater attack on the people and culture that created the Greatest nation of the 20th Century; the USofA.

So you say you love the USA, but your support for leftist policies tell a completely different story. After all, would you go to Japan and attempt to marginalize their rich traditions? You don't truly believe in American Greatness or you wouldn't support the leftist policies that you do....
                    JC! it is the culture of all ethnic backgrounds that make this country of mine and yours so great.

Comment

• It's because you are a small minded individual, that you can't see beyond the color of someones' skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                        It's because you are a small minded individual, that you can't see beyond the color of someones' skin.
                        Why is a person of a darker skin tone attempting to destroy the Santa Claus that my grandparents, parents, myself and my children have grown to love? Why are they bringing such animosity for things of European origin and why do you support them?

Comment

• Originally posted by txtebow View Post

You say that "European culture" (whatever that means) created the USA. You are wrong. "American culture", such as it is, is made up of many different cultures, including that which YOU hate so much: African culture. In fact, it could be argued that American culture was literally built on the backs of Africans, Native Americans, Chinese and Hispanics.

Just what is "European culture"? Please. Define it. In fact, better yet, go to Germany and ask someone what European culture is. Then go to England and ask the same question. Then Ireland. Then Italy. Then France. Then Spain. Then Norway. Then the Netherlands. And on, and on, and on.

You also still fail to understand the point of the original article, as well as the origins of that fat bearded a-hole you love so much. So here it is, once again:

"Santa Claus" does not equal St. Nicholas. That is a fact. Santa Claus does not exist. Also a fact. Santa Claus is a figure invented to sell product. Fact. He is made up of the mythos from no fewer than six different and unrelated figures, including Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Odin and several Germanic gods. Fact. And further, just to get you to really understand...if Santa Claus were based entirely on Saint Nicholas, why don't we celebrate Christmas on December 6th?

The point of the article is this...if a fake figure can be made up of a bunch of different ideas and change drastically over the years, there is absolutely no reason he can't be altered further, other than a purely resentful refusal to change with the times by the conservative "movement" (ironic turn of phrase there, since conservatives refuse to budge).

Comment

• Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                            You say that "European culture" (whatever that means) created the USA. You are wrong. "American culture", such as it is, is made up of many different cultures, including that which YOU hate so much: African culture. In fact, it could be argued that American culture was literally built on the backs of Africans, Native Americans, Chinese and Hispanics.

Just what is "European culture"? Please. Define it. In fact, better yet, go to Germany and ask someone what European culture is. Then go to England and ask the same question. Then Ireland. Then Italy. Then France. Then Spain. Then Norway. Then the Netherlands. And on, and on, and on.

You also still fail to understand the point of the original article, as well as the origins of that fat bearded a-hole you love so much. So here it is, once again:

"Santa Claus" does not equal St. Nicholas. That is a fact. Santa Claus does not exist. Also a fact. Santa Claus is a figure invented to sell product. Fact. He is made up of the mythos from no fewer than six different and unrelated figures, including Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Odin and several Germanic gods. Fact. And further, just to get you to really understand...if Santa Claus were based entirely on Saint Nicholas, why don't we celebrate Christmas on December 6th?

The point of the article is this...if a fake figure can be made up of a bunch of different ideas and change drastically over the years, there is absolutely no reason he can't be altered further, other than a purely resentful refusal to change with the times by the conservative "movement" (ironic turn of phrase there, since conservatives refuse to budge).

And further, just to get you to really understand...if Santa Claus were based entirely on Saint Nicholas, why don't we celebrate Christmas on December 6th?
                            Of course someone as delusional as you would believe and give credence to something as ridiculous as that thought. And Of course you'd be losing sight of the fact that men who are capable with their hands are much more plentiful than men with the foresight and vision. Those are the men who helped guide the creation of this nation that my great grandparents chose to migrate to in the 1890's in an effort for a better chance at success.

Yet all of you leftists continue to turn a blind eye to the undermining of their great achievements; looking instead at White males with disdain instead of realizing that it was the vision ands direction of white males that made this country the most sought after migration destination for 150 years.........

But go ahead and support the "Christmas Penguin" you unemployed swine....

Comment

• nyuk, barryr, and txteturd are trolls, lousy ones at that. Use them like you'd use one of these:

Full-contact full-power practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by houghtam View Post

http://pb.rcpsych.org/content/26/8/295.full

Within the borough unemployment rates among people with longer-term mental health problems increased steadily during the 1990s, despite a decreasing rate of general unemployment for the majority of that period. Unemployment among people with long-term mental health problems increased from 80% in 1990 to 92% in 1999, and the unemployment rates among those with a diagnosis of schizophrenia increased from 88% in 1990 to 96% in 1999.

GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP HOUGHTAM...THEN PERHAPS EMPLOYMENT SHALL FOLLOW AND YOU CAN MAYBE BY THEN MANUFACTURE EVEN A SINGLE OUNCE OF PRIDE.....

Comment

Working...
                                X