Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
    Riiiiiiight, genius. That would explain why your party is doing so well with minorities.
    They have been indoctrinated by liberals and their media that democrats are their friends despite still living in poverty in democrat controlled districts for decades. Some see the light and escape the democrats' plantations and realize there is something better than empty words and dependency, which get them branded as sell outs and racial slurs, but you care so much I know

Comment

Originally posted by Sideburn View Post
      I find it interesting how you just described our president to a T with this. Just sayin'.

Merry Christmas everyone
      Merry Christmas Sideburn. How did you keep your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Sideburn View Post
        I find it interesting how you just described our president to a T with this. Just sayin'.

Merry Christmas everyone
        I see where you were going with this, but...it was really a reach for a joke. I would have just bolded the relevant part and said "like Obama?"

Comment

Interesting to see - presumably - adults arguing about what Santa Claus looks like.

Comment

Bad White Santa brawls Good Black Santa

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/leOd9jOlkxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
              Interesting to see - presumably - adults arguing about what Santa Claus looks like.
              Go read post #14. While the left attempts to undermine the European tradition of Christmas in America while utilizing Santa Claus as another example of evil white male oppression of others, some of us choose to stand up in support of part of the cultural fabric that makes the USA so great. Others are merely self hating, obese, bearded, unemployed, eunuchs suffering from thoughts of delusion (along with gynecomastia.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                Bad White Santa brawls Good Black Santa

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/leOd9jOlkxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                To be fair, Damien sandow makes a far better heel than the verbally limited Mark Henry... But I do see the greater point you're making.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                  Go read post #14. While the left attempts to undermine the European tradition of Christmas in America while utilizing Santa Claus as another example of evil white male oppression of others, some of us choose to stand up in support of part of the cultural fabric that makes the USA so great. Others are merely self hating, obese, bearded, unemployed, eunuchs suffering from thoughts of delusion (along with gynecomastia.....)

Is this about santa? It may be an apt portrayal, but it's neither polite nor nice.

Your mother would be ashamed.
                  Last edited by RepentWalpurgis; 12-25-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                    Man.

The internet is full of ideas.

How did I not think of this?
                    I get pissy because that son of a bitch gets too much credit. It'll be music to my ears when I hear one of them say "screw Santa. I want your presents dad."

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
                      Is this about santa? It may be an apt portrayal, but it's neither polite nor nice.

Your mother would be ashamed.
                      Just another example that you've given for everyone to read about just how WRONG you are....

Comment

Great, then let's make ****a Kinte East Asian and Sitting Bull white. We have to be keepin wit da timez and sheeeut.

Comment

You right-wing trogs realize Santa Claus is fictional, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                            You right-wing trogs realize Santa Claus is fictional, don't you?

Then why do you and your ilk give credence to the suggestion that OUR DEPICTION of Santa needs to changed to a PENGUIN?

Go create 'KWANZA CLAUS' instead and make "it" a Penguin...leave MY Western European traditions alone....but you have ZERO PRIDE so therefore you succumb to your cultural neutering willfully.......

Comment

Then why do you and your ilk give credence to the suggestion that OUR DEPICTION of Santa needs to changed to a PENGUIN?

Go create 'KWANZA CLAUS' instead and make "it" a Penguin...leave MY Western European traditions alone....but you have ZERO PRIDE so therefore you succumb to your cultural neutering willfully.......
                              Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. In fact, it's pretty much the original sin.

Comment

You realize you're arguing about a fictional character, correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X