Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by houghtam View Post
    What I find funny is how the conservatives are so adamant about the race of their bearded hero, yet are somehow oblivious and not suspicious of a guy who lives in a secluded area spending 99% of his time hanging out with a bunch of little guys who prance around in tights, and who has lists of what every little boy or girl in the world has done.
    Bah Humbug even Hitler believes in Santa Claus ...

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hdIhNQKgMdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by txtebow View Post
      Better question.... What color was Jesus's Santa costume?
      Your Jesus:

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by W*GS View Post
        Your Jesus:

        Where do you even find this stuff?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by txtebow View Post
          "Born to wealthy parents Nicholas/Nikolaos was brought up in Myra, Lycia which is now Demre in modern-day Turkey but at that time was under Greek Christian influence. He later became bishop of Myra and that is as far as reliable history goes."

          In bold for you, you self hating, illiterate troll..........Cue all of the " Santa wasn't white, he was likely BROWN cuz he was born in TURKEY!"
          Multiple choice. Which picture more accurately portrays the part of Santa that originated from Turkey?

          A.


          B.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by txtebow View Post
            Where do you even find this stuff?
            The picture folders on your computer.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Arkie View Post
              Multiple choice. Which picture more accurately portrays the part of Santa that originated from Turkey?

              A.


              B.
              Bonus question:

              Which picture more accurately portrays the part of Odin?

              Bonus bonus question:

              Estimate the percentage the "Saint Nicholas" mythos contributed to the current version of Santa Claus compared to that of Odin, Father Christmas, the winter solstice and Coca-Cola.

              Considering we celebrate Christmas on December 25th and not December 6th...well, I think we all know the answer. Even that dumb**** txtebow.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                >>you're a race obsessed asshat and like all racists, you're an epic idiot... <<
                ...and one who gets his "facts" from sources like this one, no doubt...

                Comment


                • #53
                  Liberals still pretending that are the race meter. Must either be involving politics or trying to smear someone who posts around here. Those are the only times they really care about this issue.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by barryr View Post
                    Liberals still pretending that are the race meter. Must either be involving politics or trying to smear someone who posts around here. Those are the only times they really care about this issue.
                    Riiiiiiight, genius. That would explain why your party is doing so well with minorities.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      What my kids will discover in (hopefully) a few years is that their real Santa is white, has no beard, recently lost 35 pounds, cusses, chews, and is a big Bronco fan.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I've been slowly but surely turning my boys against Santa. Last year all they wanted was an XBox 360, and Santa got them sleds, while at the last minute Dad came through for them.

                        This year I might put coal in their stockings from Santa, while Dad comes through and gives them the good ****.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                          I've been slowly but surely turning my boys against Santa. Last year all they wanted was an XBox 360, and Santa got them sleds, while at the last minute Dad came through for them.

                          This year I might put coal in their stockings from Santa, while Dad comes through and gives them the good ****.
                          Man.

                          The internet is full of ideas.

                          How did I not think of this?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I wonder if txtebow has ever heard of Pancho Claus.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              A black Santa would bring us all some ho's!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                                What I find funny is how the conservatives are so adamant about the race of their bearded hero, yet are somehow oblivious and not suspicious of a guy who lives in a secluded area spending 99% of his time hanging out with a bunch of little guys who prance around in tights, and who has lists of what every little boy or girl in the world has done.
                                I find it interesting how you just described our president to a T with this. Just sayin'.

                                Merry Christmas everyone

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X