DoJ closes investigation of Clinton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoJ closes investigation of Clinton.

The two year investigation of Hillary by DoJ is closed. Huber concluded there was "nothing of consequence" in his investigation of Clinton, the Foundation, the e-mails, the server, .....NOTHING. tRump played the whole "crooked hillary" thingee and t thehere was NOTHING.

Seethe, arseholes, seethe.

Truly a dark day for whataboutists and “both sides” narrators like Beaver, et al.

Comment

That's only one investigation. We'll need ten more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        One for each new right-wing conspiracy theory about her coming down the pike.
        Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 01-10-2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
          Conservatives and their reactions to this sort of Clinton news always reminds me of that scene near the end of "Trading Places" where Randolph and Mortimer Duke lose their shirts and demand that the exchange "turn those machines back on!"

Comment

"Lock her up!"

Comment

Where's TJ?

Comment

Sounds like more "deep state" shenanigans to me... where's the pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                  Truly a dark day for whataboutists and “both sides” narrators like Beaver, et al.
                  Whenever I see someone give one side a pass, I know they are either gullible or they are completely loyal to one party by giving them a pass every time while criticizing the other party every time.

Comment

FAKE NEWS:

Comment

Care to comment, TJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Whenever I see someone give one side a pass, I know they are either gullible or they are completely loyal to one party by giving them a pass every time while criticizing the other party every time.
                        There's a big difference between "giving one side a pass" and claiming - in spite of the facts - that both sides are equally corrupt.

I would think you could understand the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                          Where's TJ?
                          Starting a new thread to keep the conspiracy moonbat hope alive.

Comment

Nah. He's on the other thread clinging to alternative hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                              Care to comment, TJ?
                              There's nothing to comment on. A Washington Post story with no sources written by Devlin Barrett? LABF might as well have written the article. I'll wait for the official report before commenting.

Comment

Working...
                              X