• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Attribution: AFP via Getty Images

Pompeo's briefing to the Senate may have done Team Trump more harm than good

After 'insulting' briefing, at least two Republican senators will vote to limit Trump's Iran actions

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/...etail=facebook
    In other words, "We did this entirely based on impulse because Trump wanted to take off the impeachment heat, and now we really can't come up with enough bull**** to cover our asses, so we're bailing out. Thank you very much, and may God bless America!"

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied

When it comes to bankruptcies, failed businesses, burnt bridges with US banks and all-around fraud, there’s no comparing to tRump.
    Yeah, but how many women have you sexually assaulted?

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Attribution: AFP via Getty Images

Pompeo's briefing to the Senate may have done Team Trump more harm than good

After 'insulting' briefing, at least two Republican senators will vote to limit Trump's Iran actions

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/...etail=facebook

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

Poor life decisions? Post up your portfolio of lifetime accomplishments and compare them to his.
    When it comes to bankruptcies, failed businesses, burnt bridges with US banks and all-around fraud, there’s no comparing to tRump.

Leave a comment:

• 69bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post

And let's be real honest here. 1 side only 'believes' in him because he's an 'R'. If Trump didn't get into politics, most people would still think he's an ignorant moron who's made poor life decision one after the other. If he wasn't born wealthy, he probably would have been a 2 bit petty thief and in and out of jail.
    Poor life decisions? Post up your portfolio of lifetime accomplishments and compare them to his.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Yup, pretty much. Guys like TJ worship the orange buffoon and think he's the best POTUS yet. He was a reality tv show personality. Those where his credentials. And the Repub voters were enamored with him. They probably would have voted for Honey Boo Boo if she was on the ballot.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    it angers me that anyone listens to him, let alone believes in him. What a dumb ****ing country we live in.
    And let's be real honest here. 1 side only 'believes' in him because he's an 'R'. If Trump didn't get into politics, most people would still think he's an ignorant moron who's made poor life decision one after the other. If he wasn't born wealthy, he probably would have been a 2 bit petty thief and in and out of jail.

Leave a comment:

• Brewer
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post

It’s very strange. I got a Christmas letter from a Trump couple. They literally bullet pointed all the places they have traveled in the last year, they are retired of course, and it was a trifold front to back of pictures, of them.... I thought to myself what kind of sad ****s send a letter wishing me well on Christ’s birthday with such a self centered display?

what is wrong with these people?
    Well, look at it this way: at least they made you say “Jeeeezuussss...”

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by Brewer View Post

If you can talk to a Trumpanzee you’ll find the answer right away. Hypocrisy, apathy, self-centeredness, greed, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-respect, low self-worth, and an overwhelming need to say “look at me!”
    It’s very strange. I got a Christmas letter from a Trump couple. They literally bullet pointed all the places they have traveled in the last year, they are retired of course, and it was a trifold front to back of pictures, of them.... I thought to myself what kind of sad ****s send a letter wishing me well on Christ’s birthday with such a self centered display?

what is wrong with these people?

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Cult 45, or Cult GOP... either way

Leave a comment:

• Brewer
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Coincidentlly had a deal in place, didn’t start a war and won anyway.

how does anyone possibly support this guy? I am just day in day out dumbfounded how that can happen... especially conservatives... mind boggling
    If you can talk to a Trumpanzee you’ll find the answer right away. Hypocrisy, apathy, self-centeredness, greed, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-respect, low self-worth, and an overwhelming need to say “look at me!”

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Watch Donald Trump warn that Pres. Obama will start a war with Iran because he can't negotiate, is weak, and wants to win re-election.

Coincidentlly had a deal in place, didn’t start a war and won anyway.

how does anyone possibly support this guy? I am just day in day out dumbfounded how that can happen... especially conservatives... mind boggling

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    it angers me that anyone listens to him, let alone believes in him. What a dumb ****ing country we live in.
    We’re just a dumb nation. Hardworking, generally moral and honest, well meaning... but really just dumb and ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    I had a sliver of hope that Donald J Trump would give a big middle finger to the parties of budget deficits and senseless wars of choice.... that although a poor human being, would get results.

yeah no that hasn’t happened.... lol...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X