Trump on War with Iran...in 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump on War with Iran...in 2011

Watch Donald Trump warn that Pres. Obama will start a war with Iran because he can't negotiate, is weak, and wants to win re-election.

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Watch Donald Trump warn that Pres. Obama will start a war with Iran because he can't negotiate, is weak, and wants to win re-election.

Comment

What a facking blowhard.

Comment

This is what happens when bankrupt commercial real estate developers believe that they are somehow important people. Thank God our country is in such good hands, even if they are tiny for a man.

Comment

it angers me that anyone listens to him, let alone believes in him. What a dumb ****ing country we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
            it angers me that anyone listens to him, let alone believes in him. What a dumb ****ing country we live in.
            Somebody on Twitter said “Welcome to Dumb****istan.” That made me lol.

Comment

Comment

I had a sliver of hope that Donald J Trump would give a big middle finger to the parties of budget deficits and senseless wars of choice.... that although a poor human being, would get results.

yeah no that hasn’t happened.... lol...

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  We’re just a dumb nation. Hardworking, generally moral and honest, well meaning... but really just dumb and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Coincidentlly had a deal in place, didn’t start a war and won anyway.

how does anyone possibly support this guy? I am just day in day out dumbfounded how that can happen... especially conservatives... mind boggling

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Coincidentlly had a deal in place, didn’t start a war and won anyway.

how does anyone possibly support this guy? I am just day in day out dumbfounded how that can happen... especially conservatives... mind boggling
                        If you can talk to a Trumpanzee you’ll find the answer right away. Hypocrisy, apathy, self-centeredness, greed, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-respect, low self-worth, and an overwhelming need to say “look at me!”

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                          Cult 45, or Cult GOP... either way

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post

If you can talk to a Trumpanzee you’ll find the answer right away. Hypocrisy, apathy, self-centeredness, greed, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-respect, low self-worth, and an overwhelming need to say “look at me!”
                            It’s very strange. I got a Christmas letter from a Trump couple. They literally bullet pointed all the places they have traveled in the last year, they are retired of course, and it was a trifold front to back of pictures, of them.... I thought to myself what kind of sad ****s send a letter wishing me well on Christ’s birthday with such a self centered display?

what is wrong with these people?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

It’s very strange. I got a Christmas letter from a Trump couple. They literally bullet pointed all the places they have traveled in the last year, they are retired of course, and it was a trifold front to back of pictures, of them.... I thought to myself what kind of sad ****s send a letter wishing me well on Christ’s birthday with such a self centered display?

what is wrong with these people?
                              Well, look at it this way: at least they made you say “Jeeeezuussss...”

Comment

Working...
                              X