X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
    I definitely follow Qanon.
    ​​​​I'm truly sorry to hear that.

But there is good news ... Q recently revealed his identity! It's not Trump, but it is somebody you'll recognize:

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

​​​​I'm truly sorry to hear that.

But there is good news ... Q recently revealed his identity! It's not Trump, but it is somebody you'll recognize:

Bill Maher, founder of Kid Love Productions?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f9df7fb0-093a-0132-07cc-0eae5eefacd9.gif
Views:	88
Size:	494.6 KB
ID:	2552692

Comment

Bill Maher, founder of Kid Love Productions?
          I don't get it ... you're saying Maher is a pedo?
          ​​​​​Come on, TJ. ​​I wasn't​​​​​​ trying to tweak you with that clip, but it is on point, and it's a classic. One of Maher's all-time best.

This is the bottom line:
          FACTS: None of us - not you, not me, not Labron, Beavis or anybody else - has any first-hand personal knowledge of any of the events and circumstances we discuss around here.

The ONLY thing we control, the ONLY decision we make, is which sources we trust to honestly and accurately report events to us. Some sources have track records for accuracy over years, even decades. Some do not.

Conclusion: If one decides to trust less proven sources with shorter track records - and those sources are alone reporting facts the majority of sources reject - AND those facts line up with his own beliefs and world view .... That's a problem. It's the very definition of confirmation bias, and logic dictates he should take a hard look at how he decided which sources to trust.

Comment

Anybody who is opposed to Trump is a pedo.

And there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump ever engaged in such behavior. And no "non-evidence" either... so far.

Comment

Pretty sure Trump got with Ivanka before she turned 18. "Many people" are saying that.

Comment

Trump the predator

A new book uncovers fresh allegations of the president’s inappropriate sexual behaviour

Click image for larger version

Name:	3600.jpg?width=1140&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=49668820c46d522c4485baa9baba88f1.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	2552907

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...sh-allegations

Comment

Trump Sexual Misconduct Lawsuit Heads To Top New York Court

The state's highest court will consider whether former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos can sue the sitting president.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/summe...WNnE5F5cclquIk

Comment

That's the spdirty part of trump's base that thinks women are indeed subhuman and thus view trump's attitude towards women as entirely correct.

Comment

It doesn't matter to me what you think about Q. I was awake to this stuff long before Q came on the scene.
                      Um, yeah, sure...

GOP Politician Resigns Following Child Trafficking Indictment

Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen resigned Tuesday months after being charged with organizing a human smuggling operation that paid pregnant women from the Marshall Islands to give up their babies in the U.S., according to NBC News.

The elected official in metro Phoenix was suspended and pressured to resign since his arrest almost three months ago. The county’s governing board voted in late December to begin the process of removing Petersen.

He is accused of illegally paying women from the Pacific island nation to come to the U.S. to give up their newly born children in at least 70 adoption cases in Arizona, Utah, and Arkansas over three years.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...R0iB5ol-oCmtpQ

​​​​​​​

Comment

lol you guys take what could have been a great thread of political comedy and humor by turning it into your typical lunch food fight.

Comment

Working...
                        X