X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghwk
    replied
    Originally posted by Taco John View Post

That's right. He's got some pretty big feathers in that cap right now.
    You didn’t answer the question about children and detention camps.

I’ve come to realize Christian values only matter to you when they are anti Democrat and pro Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	is-hr-evidence-based-are-you-kidding-me.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2552108

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied

You've gone off the deep end.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    trump will save humanity from the traffickers.

Got it.

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied

Got it.
    He's trying to change it from within. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied

Got it.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Comet Ping Pong, again.

Geezus.
    I don't see the connection to Comet Ping Pong and what I wrote. I spoke of Weinstein, NXIVM and Epstein.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Comet Ping Pong, again.

Geezus.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied

Oh brother.

More TJ melodrama.
    Doesn't matter to me who buys it or not. Like I say, I'm not here to convince anybody. My purpose in talking openly about my beliefs is to help cushion the blow for when the truth comes flying out of grand juries - it's already started with Weinstein, NXIVM and Epstein. Human Trafficking used to be the number one business on the globe, but business is no longer good. We will learn who was involved and to what extent in our lifetimes. This will include politicians, celebrities, and prominent business people. I've seen more than enough evidence to talk openly and confidently about this. We live in a highly controlled world of lies.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied

I personally believe we've been in a cold civil war (or "underground" civil war) for the last decade, possibly three. I personally believe we are nearing the end of it, come November 2020.
    Oh brother.

More TJ melodrama.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    What's happening on the internet is a reflection of the politics to come. If we make it out of this without a second civil war I'll be amazed.
    I personally believe we've been in a cold civil war (or "underground" civil war) for the last decade, possibly three. I personally believe we are nearing the end of it, come November 2020.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by spdirty View Post

We won’t.
    Conservatives will once again be on the wrong side and will lose.

Leave a comment:

• spdirty
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    What's happening on the internet is a reflection of the politics to come. If we make it out of this without a second civil war I'll be amazed.
    We won’t.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    Taco the tripe you believe is just frightening. I can go on twitter and say you raped me as a child. You and Gaff must be PM buddies

”The claims about Tom Hanks can be traced back to a single Twitter user named Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, who has been claiming for months that the actor sexually abused her as a teenager while she was under “mind control.”

A representative for Tom Hanks did not immediately respond to a BuzzFeed News request for comment.

Ashcraft has leveled similar accusations of abuse against Hillary Clinton, her own father, and several other people and organizations. She has not provided any evidence for these claims, and she did not immediately respond to interview requests sent to her social media accounts Monday.”

Ashcraft recently boasted of having increased her Twitter follower count by 20,000 after her claims were picked up by the wider online community of QAnon conspiracy theorists. She has previously said that her accusations against Hanks and others are true because “if the things I’m saying weren’t the truth, twitter would shut down my page.”

Twitter did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Well, if it’s on the inter webs it must be true right Taco? Just like everything here?
    I think her account is more believable than Blasey Ford. Why does the left only believe women who come forward with their abuse when elections are on the line?

As far as I'm concerned, the text you just posed helps to validate the credibility of her claims. Not that I'm happy about it. I'm still very skeptical as I have very close friends who are relatives of Tom Hanks, and I want to believe the best. But I find it concerning that he hasn't sued her and discredited her account. I didn't want to believe the stuff they said about Bill Cosby at first either. Eventually, I had no choice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X