X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghwk
    replied
    Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I don't have a problem with the separation policy in the same way you didn't have a problem with the separation policy when Obama was doing it.
    I haven’t been posting about how trafficking is the number one issue Trump has addressed and how strongly I believe in it as an issue. You have. Repeatedly. And to say you are disinterested because I was disinterested is deflection and hypocrisy on your part.

So once again your Christian values never come into conflict with Trump. You will excuse anything he does. You understand you are a Christian hypocrite I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

You realize that "Q" is playing all of you idiots, right? He's somebody who thinks it's hilarious to troll a bunch of nincompoops on the internet.
    It doesn't matter to me what you think about Q. I was awake to this stuff long before Q came on the scene.

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied

Do you know anything about Kish Island in Iran? It's a global human trafficking hub. It's a big part of how Iran raises money. Soelimani is one of the feathers in Trump's cap on this front.

Check it out - No visas needed to visit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Iran

We're talking about big business:

Here, learn something:
    https://women.ncr-iran.org/2015/01/3...-rule-in-iran/

Read that page and understand what's going on.

And understand why this is all happening now...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...g_2753825.html

I'm not worried about being on the wrong side of history. I have no reason to fear that whatsoever. I've put in the work. I didn't go from Never Trump to an avid Trump supporter overnight because I like that he talked about grabby pussies with a Bush (that was deep fake audio BTW). That was literally the day I turned an about face. It was because Trump threw out every dog whistle he could to let those of us awake to the reality of human trafficking in our world at that time that he was awake to it, and that he would be fighting to clean it up. I've woken every day since his election hoping for mass arrests. Instead a year later, I got a back channel of communication from the President letting me and others know that the game is afoot. Q. I watched this all unfold in real time. Iran is not what you think it is. The CIA didn't overturn it and then go hands off. This is much bigger than any of us are even capable of realizing right now - that includes me.

You can call me crazy. You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Justice is happening in front of our faces. The historical tide is turning. I'm here for it.
    You realize that "Q" is playing all of you idiots, right? He's somebody who thinks it's hilarious to troll a bunch of nincompoops on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    I'm not sure why Family Seperation is even a topic now. That policy which both administrations used, ended under Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    I'm not registering for a NY Times account.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied

I don't have a problem with the separation policy in the same way you didn't have a problem with the separation policy when Obama was doing it.
    Once again, as is the pattern, even a small effort to inform yourself would go a long way towards not looking like such an idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/u...eparation.html

Leave a comment:

• Brewer
    replied
    Taco John thinks Dotard Don is sending him secret messages. Someone needs an intervention. I hope this fruitcake doesn't own any firearms! Mental illness is very real, unfortunately. This guy’s posts are indicative of a person who suffers from extremely low self-worth, has little self-respect, and is very easily misled, clinging to the first person in a position authority who echoes his own illness. I know this is true because Lenigrad Lindsey and Moscow Mitch texted me about him a couple minutes ago, back channel style.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    And yet detention centers where rape and death are occurring. You’d think if Trump were that interested in protecting kids the first thing he’d do is NOT seperate them from their parents instead he put them in the most vulnerable position possible.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Here's a better video of it.

https://www.facebook.com/GoldenGlobe...78080089041921

Leave a comment:

• OmegaBronco13
    replied
    I think TJ and Beav are related. Has anyone ever seen them together at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    TJ is living in la-la-land.

Leave a comment:

• ghwk
    replied
    And yet detention centers where rape and death are occurring. You’d think if Trump were that interested in protecting kids the first thing he’d do is NOT seperate them from their parents instead he put them in the most vulnerable position possible.

I got a back channel communication from Trump too. He said all the kids are being sent to Kish Island

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Ain't that the truth?

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

I'm not worried about being on the wrong side of history. I have no reason to fear that whatsoever. I've put in the work. I didn't go from Never Trump to an avid Trump supporter overnight because I like that he talked about grabby pussies with a Bush (that was deep fake audio BTW). That was literally the day I turned an about face. It was because Trump threw out every dog whistle he could to let those of us awake to the reality of human trafficking in our world at that time that he was awake to it, and that he would be fighting to clean it up. I've woken every day since his election hoping for mass arrests. Instead a year later, I got a back channel of communication from the President letting me and others know that the game is afoot. Q. I watched this all unfold in real time. Iran is not what you think it is. The CIA didn't overturn it and then go hands off. This is much bigger than any of us are even capable of realizing right now - that includes me.

You can call me crazy. You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Justice is happening in front of our faces. The historical tide is turning. I'm here for it.

Leave a comment:

• Taco John
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post

You've gone off the deep end.
    Do you know anything about Kish Island in Iran? It's a global human trafficking hub. It's a big part of how Iran raises money. Soelimani is one of the feathers in Trump's cap on this front.

Check it out - No visas needed to visit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Iran

We're talking about big business:

Here, learn something:
    https://women.ncr-iran.org/2015/01/3...-rule-in-iran/

Read that page and understand what's going on.

And understand why this is all happening now...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...g_2753825.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X