Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

We won’t.
    Conservatives will once again be on the wrong side and will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      What's happening on the internet is a reflection of the politics to come. If we make it out of this without a second civil war I'll be amazed.
      I personally believe we've been in a cold civil war (or "underground" civil war) for the last decade, possibly three. I personally believe we are nearing the end of it, come November 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

I personally believe we've been in a cold civil war (or "underground" civil war) for the last decade, possibly three. I personally believe we are nearing the end of it, come November 2020.
        Oh brother.

More TJ melodrama.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Oh brother.

More TJ melodrama.
          Doesn't matter to me who buys it or not. Like I say, I'm not here to convince anybody. My purpose in talking openly about my beliefs is to help cushion the blow for when the truth comes flying out of grand juries - it's already started with Weinstein, NXIVM and Epstein. Human Trafficking used to be the number one business on the globe, but business is no longer good. We will learn who was involved and to what extent in our lifetimes. This will include politicians, celebrities, and prominent business people. I've seen more than enough evidence to talk openly and confidently about this. We live in a highly controlled world of lies.

Comment

Comet Ping Pong, again.

Geezus.

Comment

Comet Ping Pong, again.

Geezus.
              I don't see the connection to Comet Ping Pong and what I wrote. I spoke of Weinstein, NXIVM and Epstein.

Comment

trump will save humanity from the traffickers.

Got it.

Comment

Got it.
                  He's trying to change it from within. ;-)

Comment

Got it.
                    That's right. He's got some pretty big feathers in that cap right now.

Comment

You've gone off the deep end.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	is-hr-evidence-based-are-you-kidding-me.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2552108

Comment

You didn’t answer the question about children and detention camps.

I’ve come to realize Christian values only matter to you when they are anti Democrat and pro Trump.

Comment

You've gone off the deep end.
                            Do you know anything about Kish Island in Iran? It's a global human trafficking hub. It's a big part of how Iran raises money. Soelimani is one of the feathers in Trump's cap on this front.

Check it out - No visas needed to visit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Iran

We're talking about big business:

Here, learn something:
                            https://women.ncr-iran.org/2015/01/3...-rule-in-iran/

Read that page and understand what's going on.

And understand why this is all happening now...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...g_2753825.html

I'm not worried about being on the wrong side of history. I have no reason to fear that whatsoever. I've put in the work. I didn't go from Never Trump to an avid Trump supporter overnight because I like that he talked about grabby pussies with a Bush (that was deep fake audio BTW). That was literally the day I turned an about face. It was because Trump threw out every dog whistle he could to let those of us awake to the reality of human trafficking in our world at that time that he was awake to it, and that he would be fighting to clean it up. I've woken every day since his election hoping for mass arrests. Instead a year later, I got a back channel of communication from the President letting me and others know that the game is afoot. Q. I watched this all unfold in real time. Iran is not what you think it is. The CIA didn't overturn it and then go hands off. This is much bigger than any of us are even capable of realizing right now - that includes me.

You can call me crazy. You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Justice is happening in front of our faces. The historical tide is turning. I'm here for it.

Comment

I'm not worried about being on the wrong side of history. I have no reason to fear that whatsoever. I've put in the work. I didn't go from Never Trump to an avid Trump supporter overnight because I like that he talked about grabby pussies with a Bush (that was deep fake audio BTW). That was literally the day I turned an about face. It was because Trump threw out every dog whistle he could to let those of us awake to the reality of human trafficking in our world at that time that he was awake to it, and that he would be fighting to clean it up. I've woken every day since his election hoping for mass arrests. Instead a year later, I got a back channel of communication from the President letting me and others know that the game is afoot. Q. I watched this all unfold in real time. Iran is not what you think it is. The CIA didn't overturn it and then go hands off. This is much bigger than any of us are even capable of realizing right now - that includes me.

You can call me crazy. You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Justice is happening in front of our faces. The historical tide is turning. I'm here for it.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Ain't that the truth?

Comment

Working...
                                X