Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump is now Israel's bitch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Taco John View Post

    That's exactly what this is, whether you accept it or not. Your denial of it is immaterial.
    The WSJ is now part of Hillary's "deep state" as well?

    Comment


    • #47
      I'm sorry this is happening to you.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Taco John View Post
        I'm sorry this is happening to you.
        Don't feel bad for me. I don't mind at all living in the real world.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

          Don't feel bad for me. I don't mind at all living in the real world.
          says the dude who just put people on iggy.

          You live in a bubble. One day it will pop.

          Comment


          • #50
            I guess we can rename this thread Shane is now the mane’s bitch. But that pretty much has been the case for 5 years.

            I hear it’s trending L O L. Trending. What little bitch ****

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ghwk View Post
              I guess we can rename this thread Shane is now the mane’s bitch. But that pretty much has been the case for 5 years.

              I hear it’s trending L O L. Trending. What little bitch ****
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                I guess we can rename this thread Shane is now the mane’s bitch. But that pretty much has been the case for 5 years.

                I hear it’s trending L O L. Trending. What little bitch ****
                It's a sad life, being a troll. Shane is like those incel-types who in the presence of a beautiful woman start twitching and talking too loud, making faces, shaking and spluttering. They've got no game and have nothing to bring to the party, so they troll instead. Pathetic.

                Comment


                • #53
                  What party is this? The Betray America to hate Trump party?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    When you don’t know what party it is it means you’re the butt of the joke

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

                      It's a sad life, being a troll. Shane is like those incel-types who in the presence of a beautiful woman start twitching and talking too loud, making faces, shaking and spluttering. They've got no game and have nothing to bring to the party, so they troll instead. Pathetic.
                      In other words, he's a mirror image of the insecure, thin-skinned know-nothing blowhard in the WH.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X