No announcement yet.

Trump is now Israel's bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, OP, but I couldn’t understand you with Vladimir Putin’s schwantz in your mouth.

Could you take it out and try again?

Comment

ISRAEL SAYS IT WANTS 'WAR WITH IRAN' AND IS MEETING WITH ARAB COUNTRIES TO 'ADVANCE' IT

BY TOM O'CONNOR ON 2/13/19 AT 2:15 PM EST

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-want...anyahu-1330704

Comment

Trump is on the verge of negotiating a peace deal with Iran that allows us to pull our troops from the region.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
          Trump is on the verge of negotiating a peace deal with Iran that allows us to pull our troops from the region.
          L0L!

According to whom?

Dan Bonghead?

Comment

According to me.

Comment

Right..... your post are always entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

L0L!

According to whom?

Dan Bonghead?
                Maybe he will use the landmark deal he made with North Korea as a framework....

lol, it will be fun to watch if so

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Maybe he will use the landmark deal he made with North Korea as a framework....

lol, it will be fun to watch if so
                  After all, we all know how Trump feels about Kim...

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_of57o4KpNT1qaedvuo8_r1_250.gifv.gif
Views:	34
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	2552648

Comment

Which has been the goal of Iran all along.

Good job, trump.

Comment

According to me.
                      Trump gets his marching orders from Netanyahu. In the same way that GW Bush got his from Ariel Sharon.

I voted for Trump in 2016 because he called for an end to the foreign wars. Hillary was going to escalate the Syrian war - which would have resulted in a nuclear showdown with Russia.

However, no one (least of all me) foresaw that the Democrats in cahoots with a small group from the intelligence community (Brennan, Clapper, Comey etc) would launch a scam like Russia-gate to block Trump from implementing his proposed thaw with Russia. Which they did with the full cooperation of the US media.

No one foresaw this. The Russia-gate scam drove Trump into the arms of the Zionists. This was the unfortunate collateral damage of Russia-gate. Would Trump have gravitated to Israel anyway? Perhaps - but we will never know.

We are now between a rock and a hard place - because Israel's top priority since the 1990s has been war with Iran. Trump is putty in the hands of Netanyahu - probably the most evil man on planet earth.

So, your theory that Trump is on the verge of negotiating peace is just not credible. On his own Trump might have moved this way -- but he is surrounded by zionists now who will not allow him to veer from Israel's agenda. Up til now he's done everything they have asked him to do. This will likely continue - and the outcome could be a catastrophic war. If Trump tries to revert to a peace policy, the zionists will arrange to have him assassinated. That would put Pence in the WH - and Pence is - if anything -even more sympathetic to Israel than Trump.

Up until now, the Iranians have not targeted our troops - only infrastructure. But this fragile line can be crossed at any time - and probably will be in the coming days.

Only a mass peace movement might possibly change this trajectory. We need tens off millions of people in the streets demanding peace now. Do you see such a movement? I don't.
                      Last edited by mhgaffney; 01-09-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Israel "deals" with the opposition by killing them off. That's how Israel destroyed the PLO as a political force - they assassinated its entire leadership, down to the last man, including Arafat who did not die a natural death.

In recent years, Israel has murdered at least five Iranian scientists, just like they killed off Egyptian scientists.

A recent book documents the trail of blood going back many years...The book is not only a bast seller, it won the Jewish Book Award.

This is what we are dealing with, a fanatical cult of violence that is morally on the same level as the Nazis and Bolsheviks. And today the USA is enabling them to remove the last remaining opposition states and implement the Zionist agenda of Greater Israel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51JR8YeLk7L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	2552759

Comment

der gaffo releasing his full-on hate of da Jooz.

Comment

Trump: The American Netanyahu

On Iran and the Middle East, the Trump administration is following Israel's playbook.
                            Marwan Bisharaby Marwan Bishara
                            7 Jan 2020

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...145858311.html

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

Trump gets his marching orders from Netanyahu.
                              That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Comment

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
                                How is it dumb? So far, Trump has done everything the Israelis asked him to do.

He cut humanitarian funding to the Palestinians, moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, unilaterally announced that the Golan Heights (which is a part of Syria) now is part of Israel, supported war in Syria to overthrow Assad, also bombed Syria, withdrew from Obama's nuclear deal with Iran, and now has assassinated the Iranian general who was at the top of Israel's hit list.

I make no claim this list is comprehensive. There are probably other favors to Israel -- that are unknown to me. Even so, what I have listed here is a lot.

But Israel's number one priority is a war to destroy Iran. The murder of Iran's general was an act of war -- no doubt intended to provoke an escalation. Iran has refused to cooperate, however. Iran has retaliated with a measured response -- carefully avoiding any US casualties while showing it can inflict them any time it chooses to do so.

Indeed, it looks like the whole point of Iran's response was to defuse the situation -- and end the crisis. We will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X