Trumps Golfing Days thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumps Golfing Days thread

Keep track yourself of how many days spent golfing and how much it has cost the tax payer.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

As of today, he's at 239 times costing about 115 million to the tax payers. Remember on his campaign, where he said this "I'm going to be working for you," Trump said at a rally months before the 2016 election. "I'm not going to have time to go play golf.". Trump, the great lair in chief.

Obama played golf 306 times in 8 years. Trump has played 239 times in 3 years. Do the math.

Comment

The GOP has eliminated the word "hypocrisy" from the party dictionary. Love to read the quotes from McConnell and Lindsay Graham regarding the Clinton impeachment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        The GOP has eliminated the word "hypocrisy" from the party dictionary. Love to read the quotes from McConnell and Lindsay Graham regarding the Clinton impeachment.
        Me, too. Just know, though, that there are some pretty bad quotes from the Shumers and Schiffs from that era, too... they’re all a pack of retards.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          Obama played golf 306 times in 8 years. Trump has played 239 times in 3 years. Do the math.
          It's actually worse than that. Those numbers come from the WH Calendar and Presidential Traveling Secretary, who keep hourly records for history/posterity.

But when a president visits his own houses or personal properties, the record keepers job is over - like how they don't follow him into the mansion living quarters to log what he does there either. Point is, when he goes to Bedminster or Doral or Rump National, his rounds of golf are rarely logged.

Comment

Working...
          X