Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian Stooge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

In the minds of authoritarian-following sheep like you, ANY attempt to hold Dear Leader accountable for his crimes can be reduced to "personal hatred of the president."

It's a convenient and simple way for you to excuse Dear Leader for virtually any fraud or felony.

From the POV of tRump cult followers, ANY media source which challenges false narratives created by tRump and his media dissemblers is, by definition, "alt-left propaganda." This includes just about any source other than Fox News, Breitbart and Daily Stormer.

Your logic is tediously circular.
    Keep preaching about false narratives. In the last week I've watched you post a dozen links to sites that have extreme left wing bias. How many times have I linked to Breitbart or Daily Stormer? The answer is zero.

Apparently, you're too dumb to realize that you are in fact spreading left wing propaganda.

Attached Files

Comment

• I wish Tulsi Gabbard would be the democrat candidate. She's good lookin. Looking at Bernie Sanders is nauseating

Comment

• Yep....the PILF (Potus ILF) is what Ironmind has locked into that Steel trap he calls a brain. Probably voted for Trump because of Melania derangement syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Deplorable

Keep preaching about false narratives. In the last week I've watched you post a dozen links to sites that have extreme left wing bias.
          Where "extreme left-wing bias" = "presents inconvenient facts re: the corruption and criminality of Donald tRump and his party."

Your logic is tediously circular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironmind View Post
            I wish Tulsi Gabbard would be the democrat candidate. She's good lookin. Looking at Bernie Sanders is nauseating

Comment

Working...
            X