TRUMP JUST IMPEACHED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

We've noticed your inability to learn, comrade.
    I can learn. It's why I haven't been a communist in nearly 20 years.

If you want a nanny state for morons, why not go back to the UK? They've banned ugly things like free speech there and are horrified to trust their citizenry with firearms.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

If you want a nanny state for morons, why not go back to the UK? They've banned ugly things like free speech there and are horrified to trust their citizenry with firearms.
      So, you've swung from being a left wing zealot to being a right wing zealot. I don't know if that comes under the heading of "learning."

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

I chose to move to the US, you on the other hand, chose to be the ideological enemy of the US, a Marxist.

20 years ago, when you hated this country, I was working hard to grow a business and create well paying jobs here.

You, meanwhile, were dragging your ideological knuckles, just as you are now, bemoaning the lack of State control of national assets and production.

Feel free to move wherever you like, I'm here until the big nap. get used to it, comrade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8dc.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	2575487

Hey! Move to London yourself, and worship your hero in Highgate. I'm sure you can find some fellow travelers there.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	87776286_10158108140343827_4689755557362401280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=kOFzdJLI1Z0AX84a4C4&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk8-4.fna&oh=8e36b31133365e56a9c5fbb6ba4ffca6&oe=5EC0E9F7.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	2575623

Comment

• Yep. tRump is still impeached!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

I chose to move to the US, you on the other hand, chose to be the ideological enemy of the US, a Marxist.

20 years ago, when you hated this country, I was working hard to grow a business and create well paying jobs here.

You, meanwhile, were dragging your ideological knuckles, just as you are now, bemoaning the lack of State control of national assets and production.

Feel free to move wherever you like, I'm here until the big nap. get used to it, comrade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8dc.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	2575487

Hey! Move to London yourself, and worship your hero in Highgate. I'm sure you can find some fellow travelers there.
              She is hoping someone will grab hers.

Comment

• Donald J. Trump* [*still impeached!]

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post

She is hoping someone will grab hers.
                  Will need a face mask until the dust settles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                    Yep. tRump is still impeached!!!
                    And the Trump impeachment is STILL a sham and EVERYBODY knows it was. TRUMP 2020! 4 more years of prosperity and opportunity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironmind View Post

And the Trump impeachment is STILL a sham and EVERYBODY knows it was.
                      Considering that 54% of Americans wanted him impeached, you're statement is total BS. Furthermore, you've got many people on this thread who have said they wanted him impeached, and yet you said 'EVERYBODY knows it was' which only further illustrates your comment is TOTAL BS. You are a LIAR.

Comment

And the Trump impeachment is STILL a sham and EVERYBODY knows it was. TRUMP 2020! 4 more years of prosperity and opportunity!
                        You can bury your head in the sand like a good little ostrich for Dear Leader, but the fact still remains that tRump WAS impeached.

Comment

Only 200??

Donald Trump ranked worst president in US history by nearly 200 political scientists

Nearly 200 of America's top political scientists have voted Donald Trump the worst president in US history. According to the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey, Mr Trump ranks even lower than disgraced President Richard Nixon...

Comment

• The unfortunate part of this is that dozens of mental health experts told us that this person was totally unfit for the office before the election. Of course, the people who voted for Trump actually wanted him to tear down the country, just so they could troll the elites. Selfish ****ing ignorant brats.

Comment

• Comment

• Hmmm... Romney, 2024?

Comment

Working...
                                X