TRUMP JUST IMPEACHED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    A group of Republican senators asked the White House not to fire Ambassador Gordon Sondland, a key impeachment witness, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to CNN on Saturday.

The source told CNN the group included Sens. Susan Collins of Maine, Thom Tillis of North Carolina, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Martha McSally of Arizona.
    Republican senators were concerned it would look bad for Trump to fire Sondland, and told White House officials that Sondland should be allowed to leave on his own terms, according to the New York Times, which first reported the story on Saturday.
    The senators also said it was unnecessary to fire Sondland since the diplomat was speaking with senior officials about leaving after the Senate impeachment trial, according to the Times.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/08/polit...ump/index.html

Collins and her fellow weasels really thought that once they acquitted Trump he would begin to behave like a real president? How can they possibly be that naive? Or is it just pure stupidity? Did they actually think he was going to listen to them once they got him off the hook?

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too." The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?" Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
    Girl and the Snake
    A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," he hissed as he slithered away.

Comment

• Trump Rally in Colorado next week! Since both John Elway and Peyton Manning are both Trump supporters, maybe Trump will invite them both to speak at his Colorado rally. That would be freakin cool. hahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by superbowlman View Post
        Trump Rally in Colorado next week! Since both John Elway and Peyton Manning are both Trump supporters, maybe Trump will invite them both to speak at his Colorado rally. That would be freakin cool. hahahaa
        That would be cool. I enjoyed watching shanahan speak at the one in 2016 (from my computer)

Comment

• Disbar the slimy little weasel!

Bar Complaint Filed Against Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘Obstructing Impeachment Process’

Click image for larger version

Name:	GettyImages-1132559944-1200x627.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	2570417

The Miami-Dade Democratic Party on Thursday filed a formal bar complaint against Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz (R), urging the Florida Bar to sanction the Trump acolyte for storming a secure congressional facility during the closed-door phase of the impeachment inquiry.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...RhjLcawyxaf1fQ

Comment

• Trump contradicts past denials, admits sending Giuliani to Ukraine

Comment

• When all you do is lie, it must be difficult to keep all your stories straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                Girl and the Snake

Trump read it better, and it was more poignant. He read it regarding current border control policy. Enjoy! Hopefully you'll learn a wise lesson, but I doubt it. Old communists never learn.

Here's a fun version featuring Adam Schitt!

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 02-14-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

That would be cool. I enjoyed watching shanahan speak at the one in 2016 (from my computer)
                  That was great. I was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuKKK

Trump read it better, and it was more poignant. He read it regarding current border control policy.
                    Betcha there wasn't a dry white supremacist eye in the house, eh nyuKKK?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

Trump read it better, and it was more poignant. He read it regarding current border control policy. Enjoy! Hopefully you'll learn a wise lesson, but I doubt it. Old communists never learn.

Here's a fun version featuring Adam Schitt!

We've noticed your inability to learn, comrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

Pretty sure all the old Bronco greats are voting for Trump. Because they're smart.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ironmind View Post

Pretty sure all the old Bronco greats are voting for Trump. Because they're smart.
                            Only if they are suffering from the symptoms of concussion or a TBI. Even then.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	87068377_1115589978787151_2487960729349521408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeEWychh-DO77ubr9QDgGOiU1QANM-xvmYxmDYNN7FAIo6ith04tmle6Luh6T-IpEcV7wz-1FKrmsK86IBOkDeZr0PlXeITeuDqYpfUXwW1_yQ&_nc_ohc=UblF2nGiZLAAX9v7EMz&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk9-2.fna&amp
Views:	32
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	2575052

Comment

Working...
                              X