Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUMP JUST IMPEACHED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pelosi was trying to bring attention to all the outright lies Trump told in his speech, and by all accounts she was successful in doing that. Previous administrations highlighted their accomplishments and omitted or minimized their failures, sure, but they didn't outright lie to the American people like Trump did and say they're doing the exact opposite of what they're doing. What else is she supposed to do? We're protecting people with pre-existing conditions as the administration is literally suing to gut the Affordable Health Care Act?? Give me a freaking break! And don't say "talk about it in the opposition speech" - we all know that nobody watches that speech anyway. When a president outright Pinocchios his entire SOTU, the damage is already done among the majority of the American people who are either too dumb to notice or not paying attention.

    Comment


    • It's a cult. Rationality no longer applies.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	9c35fb35c15420b5f6e5a2229c85fd2c9a02a84f.jpeg?w=1109&h=577&crop=faces&fit=crop&fm=jpg.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	2568435

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
        Pelosi was trying to bring attention to all the outright lies Trump told in his speech, and by all accounts she was successful in doing that.
        No she was grandstanding and she's such a moron she had to PRACTICE ripping up the speech and she's so physically weak she didn't have the courage or ability to rip more than a few pages at a time. If a speaker did that while Obama was giving a SOTU, you and yours would be howling about disrespecting the office of the president and everything else you could think of.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
          It's a cult. Rationality no longer applies.
          A sign you hate with a religious reference you dislike does not a cult make, Einstein.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nyuKKK

            No she was grandstanding and she's such a moron she had to PRACTICE ripping up the speech and she's so physically weak she didn't have the courage or ability to rip more than a few pages at a time.


            If a speaker did that while Obama was giving a SOTU, you and yours would be howling about disrespecting the office of the president and everything else you could think of.
            Irony, thy name is nyuKKK...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

              A sign you hate with a religious reference you dislike does not a cult make, Einstein.
              I was referring mostly to the expression on that woman's face in front of Trump. Creepy ****.

              Obviously, her baby gets it.

              Comment


              • US kills Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader & deputy. After 8 years of Obama coddling terrorists, we finally have a President who stands up to terrorists. Good Job Trump! Taking down one terrorist after another

                Comment


                • Ah, yes, the "Obama coddling terrorists!" narrative.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                    Ah, yes, the "Obama coddling terrorists!" narrative.
                    Husein Obama, an apologist for radical Islamic terrorists.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      Ah, yes, the "Obama coddling terrorists!" narrative.
                      They believe anything Fox tells them: Cult.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by superbowlman View Post
                        US kills Yemeni Al-Qaeda leader & deputy. After 8 years of Obama coddling terrorists, we finally have a President who stands up to terrorists. Good Job Trump! Taking down one terrorist after another
                        Coddling terrorists? What happened to Bin Laden under Obama's watch?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

                          Coddling terrorists? What happened to Bin Laden under Obama's watch?
                          You didn't hear? That was a scam. Bin Laden is still alive. I think he's living in the basement of Obama's new mansion or something. I'll have to check Qanon.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by superbowlman View Post

                            Husein Obama, an apologist for radical Islamic terrorists.
                            Doubling down on the stupid! Well done!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

                              No she was grandstanding and she's such a moron she had to PRACTICE ripping up the speech and she's so physically weak she didn't have the courage or ability to rip more than a few pages at a time. If a speaker did that while Obama was giving a SOTU, you and yours would be howling about disrespecting the office of the president and everything else you could think of.
                              Oh, you mean when somebody in the GOP yelled out "Liar" during his SOTU speach, kinda like that disrespect? STFU, details matter.

                              Comment


                              • A group of Republican senators asked the White House not to fire Ambassador Gordon Sondland, a key impeachment witness, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to CNN on Saturday.

                                The source told CNN the group included Sens. Susan Collins of Maine, Thom Tillis of North Carolina, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Martha McSally of Arizona.
                                Republican senators were concerned it would look bad for Trump to fire Sondland, and told White House officials that Sondland should be allowed to leave on his own terms, according to the New York Times, which first reported the story on Saturday.
                                The senators also said it was unnecessary to fire Sondland since the diplomat was speaking with senior officials about leaving after the Senate impeachment trial, according to the Times.


                                https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/08/polit...ump/index.html

                                Collins and her fellow weasels really thought that once they acquitted Trump he would begin to behave like a real president? How can they possibly be that naive? Or is it just pure stupidity? Did they actually think he was going to listen to them once they got him off the hook?



                                The Scorpion and the Frog

                                A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too." The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?" Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X