• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Lolz!

Comment

• Comment

• It is fortunate (in a way) that Trump is a pathological liar. Why? Because you can always count on him to lie.

Comment

• Latest CNN poll: 51% want Trump removed from office.

I guess there's only so much embarrassment Americans can endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
              Latest CNN poll: 51% want Trump removed from office.

I guess there's only so much embarrassment Americans can endure.
              Lies! All lies! Look at the yuge crowds at his rallies! That's a much more reliable indicator than crummy research!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Lies! All lies! Look at the yuge crowds at his rallies! That's a much more reliable indicator than crummy research!
                Yup, and TJ will be along any minute now with a pic from some rust belt town of 5,000 MAGAtards frothing at the mouth at a Trump rally!

Comment

• omg a CNN poll?

What will the people that dont support the gov breaking the law to impeach a president do?

Comment

Biggest inauguration crowd EVAH! Bigly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli4
                      omg a CNN poll?

What will the people that dont support the gov breaking the law to impeach a president do?
                      ^

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          Sad part is you guys spent all of 2016 setting this angle up for the guy.

Comment

• Beav is counting on the Dems to do something his beloved GOPNF can't do.

Fix the problem of trump.

Comment

• Impeachment Manager: Trump Just Confessed to Obstructing Congress

The president then weighed in on why he thought his legal team had been so successful, appearing to openly admit that he and his administration had actively prevented Congress from obtaining material evidence directly relevant to the impeachment proceedings.

“I got to watch enough — I thought our team did a very good job. But honestly, we have all the material. They don’t have the material,” he said.
                              https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

So now Rump can openly brag that he obstructed Congress and he'll still get exonerated by the spineless repubs in the Senate.

I guess he might as well openly brag that he withheld the military aid to Ukraine for his own personal political benefit. We all know the repubs are going to find him not guilty no matter what.

Comment

Impeachment Manager: Trump Just Confessed to Obstructing Congress

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

So now Rump can openly brag that he obstructed Congress and he'll still get exonerated by the spineless repubs in the Senate.

I guess he might as well openly brag that he withheld the military aid to Ukraine for his own personal political benefit. We all know the repubs are going to find him not guilty no matter what.
                                I don't think America has ever seen anything like this. Venezuela, yes. America? No.

Comment

Working...
                                X