Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUMP JUST IMPEACHED

..............on both articles.

YAHOO! The scum earned it. Grab this, asshole.

Comment

national embarrassment. republicans are ****ing cowards.

Comment

OH BOY!

Comment

that **** is getting shut down asap in the senate.... DOA

I'm not republican nor a trump fan but **** the dems for blowing their load on this nonsense. Beat the clown in an election.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post

I'm not republican nor a trump fan but **** the dems for blowing their load on this nonsense. Beat the clown in an election.
            You have a better chance of winning the lottery than he has of getting convicted. It’s whatever though, all political theater.

Comment

But it will be noted for all time: he is/was a scumbag. Officially.

Comment

Sad, terrible day. Like him or dislike him, the President should NEVER conduct him/herself in a manner that is even CONSUDERED for impeachment by anyone. That we have arrived at this point is the greatest disappointment of all. May God watch over the United States. No more Divided States of America. Let’s bring it together from here. You and me. Right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                  Sad, terrible day. Like him or dislike him, the President should NEVER conduct him/herself in a manner that is even CONSUDERED for impeachment by anyone. That we have arrived at this point is the greatest disappointment of all. May God watch over the United States. No more Divided States of America. Let’s bring it together from here. You and me. Right now.
                  Those are nice words, but it’s too late for that. If we’re lucky our future is balkinization.

The only way this country has a chance of uniting is if something really bad happens.

Comment

Weird rumor I'm hearing .... The House is going to hold on to the articles and not deliver them to the Senate until Mitch McConnell meets with Schumer and agrees to some rules for the trial?

Comment

Tulsi Gabbard, the representative from Moscow, voted "present" at the last second....

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/18/p...ent/index.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6PVZHCurAobMTtm2E3uW5YvjYtu0w27P2yJXEQHMGy6FT3OBt&s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	9.2 KB ID:	2539134
                      Last edited by BowlenBall; 12-18-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                        Weird rumor I'm hearing .... The House is going to hold on to the articles and not deliver them to the Senate until Mitch McConnell meets with Schumer and agrees to some rules for the trial?
                        Just got a text saying that. I can’t see Mitch agreeing to Nancy and Chuck’s demands.

It would’ve made political sense to just censure him. Whatever. We’ll see how it all plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

Those are nice words, but it’s too late for that. If we’re lucky our future is balkinization.

The only way this country has a chance of uniting is if something really bad happens.
                          You're seriously going to wage civil war to protect trump?

He tried to bend our foreign policy to help his electoral chances. And obstructed Congress from investigating how far the bend went.

You'd attack your fellow Americans to defend that?

WTF is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                            Awe, you sound all sad and ****. Guess you really do like Trump after all. You are right though, the corrupt GOP Senate will make sure there is no trial. In fact, they're already working with the White House to make sure this happens. I mean, shouldn't every jury work with the defendant to make sure the trial is over before it begins. Sounds like your kind of justice my man.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

Just got a text saying that. I can’t see Mitch agreeing to Nancy and Chuck’s demands.

It would’ve made political sense to just censure him. Whatever. We’ll see how it all plays out.
                              That's the problem with Republicans. They see this as Mitch having to meet the demands of the House Dems. If Mitch didn't already come out and say he's going to ignore his oath of office and declare he's working with the defendant then there wouldn't be any demands to meet. Even so, the demands are for nothing more than transparency. You know, let's get the entire truth out there on what happened. Only that's not going to happen. Trump is not letting it happen. He's blocking congress every step of the way, you know, obstruction, something he is highly skilled at.

Comment

Working...
                              X