Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden drops charges against Julian Assange

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sweden drops charges against Julian Assange

    So, as of today, there is no longer any reason for Assange to remain in prison. Will the UK release him? If the US manages to extradite him, what will they charge him for? Assange is an international journalist. He cannot be charged with treason. There is in fact no basis for a case against him.

    Sweden drops investigation into bogus sexual misconduct allegations against Julian Assange
    By Patrick Martin
    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201...ssa-n19-2.html

  • #2
    Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
    So, as of today, there is no longer any reason for Assange to remain in prison. Will the UK release him? If the US manages to extradite him, what will they charge him for? Assange is an international journalist. He cannot be charged with treason. There is in fact no basis for a case against him.

    Sweden drops investigation into bogus sexual misconduct allegations against Julian Assange
    By Patrick Martin
    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201...ssa-n19-2.html
    Considering the continuing bipartisan effing-over of Snowden in the new age of leaking-whistleblower worship, I wouldn't hold too much breath.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
      So, as of today, there is no longer any reason for Assange to remain in prison. Will the UK release him? If the US manages to extradite him, what will they charge him for? Assange is an international journalist. He cannot be charged with treason. There is in fact no basis for a case against him.

      Sweden drops investigation into bogus sexual misconduct allegations against Julian Assange
      By Patrick Martin
      https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201...ssa-n19-2.html
      He was convicted to 50 weeks in prison because he jumped bail. So he will have to at least finish that sentence.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

        Considering the continuing bipartisan effing-over of Snowden in the new age of leaking-whistleblower worship, I wouldn't hold too much breath.
        L0L.

        Leave it to Whatabout Beaver to conflate "whistleblower" with "opportunist who puts Americans in harm's way."

        Comment


        • #5
          Medical doctors seriously concerned "Mr Assange could die in prison"

          Open letter to the UK home secretary about the plight of the WikiLeaks’ publisher in London’s Belmarsh prison.

          Open Letter From Sixty Doctors


          https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b8b771...OVEMBER_24.pdf

          Comment


          • #6
            It's apparent from eyewitness accounts of Assange's behavior and his physical deterioration that he has been subject to beatings in prison. Every sane person should be outraged. But where are the protests? The silence of this board shows that most of you news junkies have been brainwashed by the 24 X 7 propaganda onslaught of lies and right think.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
              It's apparent from eyewitness accounts of Assange's behavior and his physical deterioration that he has been subject to beatings in prison. Every sane person should be outraged. But where are the protests? The silence of this board shows that most of you news junkies have been brainwashed by the 24 X 7 propaganda onslaught of lies and right think.
              Long before he was kicked out of the the embassy he was a physical and mental health mess. Assange is a worthless Putin sycophant; a waste of time and oxygen.

              You both have much in common.

              Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
              In an article for the Guardian, they wrote: “While the results of the evaluation are protected by doctor-patient confidentiality, it is our professional opinion that his continued confinement is dangerous physically and mentally to him and a clear infringement of his human right to healthcare.”
              https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...on-say-doctors

              Ecuador’s patience with Assange has run out – and he has himself to blame

              https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ileaks-embassy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

                Long before he was kicked out of the the embassy he was a physical and mental health mess. Assange is a worthless Putin sycophant; a waste of time and oxygen.

                You both have much in common.

                Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
                In an article for the Guardian, they wrote: “While the results of the evaluation are protected by doctor-patient confidentiality, it is our professional opinion that his continued confinement is dangerous physically and mentally to him and a clear infringement of his human right to healthcare.”
                https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...on-say-doctors

                Ecuador’s patience with Assange has run out – and he has himself to blame

                https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ileaks-embassy
                Brit 's post shows he has been shaped to regurgitate on cue Orwellian right think ....

                Obviously, he is the product of mass brainwashing by the sycophantic presstitute media which is 100% owned by the .001% that rules AmeriKKKa.

                Assange is our greatest hero who exposed the lies and crimes of the empire - -and is being rewarded with torture and violent abuse in prison -- even though the original charge against him was rightfully dropped.

                Assange's crime? Speaking the truth in a world of deceit and corruption.

                If he dies in prison, his blood will be on your hands, Brit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Loon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

                    Brit 's post shows he has been shaped to regurgitate on cue Orwellian right think ....

                    Obviously, he is the product of mass brainwashing by the sycophantic presstitute media which is 100% owned by the .001% that rules AmeriKKKa.

                    Assange is our greatest hero who exposed the lies and crimes of the empire - -and is being rewarded with torture and violent abuse in prison -- even though the original charge against him was rightfully dropped.

                    Assange's crime? Speaking the truth in a world of deceit and corruption.

                    If he dies in prison, his blood will be on your hands, Brit.
                    You're one crazy POS.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hopefully they don’t Epstein him.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X