Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli settlements in the West Bank are no longer considered illegal by the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli settlements in the West Bank are no longer considered illegal by the U.S.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nd-mike-pompeo

Amazing. Trump's "wag the dog"?

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
    You mean, by the Trump administration. I can tell you that Bernie Sanders considers them illegal. So does Tulsi Gabbard. Both of whom have YOUR and MY interests at heart.

We can thank the CIA for this craziness. When John Brennan cooked up Russia-gate (with the help of Obama and Hillary) they drove Trump into the arms of the Zionists for his own protection. Who can blame him?

Things now are skating on the edge of out-of-control. We could end up with a civil war if it continues. Nor does it have anything to do with Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

You mean, by the Trump administration. I can tell you that Bernie Sanders considers them illegal. So does Tulsi Gabbard. Both of whom have YOUR and MY interests at heart.

We can thank the CIA for this craziness. When John Brennan cooked up Russia-gate (with the help of Obama and Hillary) they drove Trump into the arms of the Zionists for his own protection. Who can blame him?

Things now are skating on the edge of out-of-control. We could end up with a civil war if it continues. Nor does it have anything to do with Russia.
      Nothing personal, but you're a really confused person. Trump is Putin's bitch and everybody with a brain knows it. From Flynn to Helsinki, to secret meetings in Trump Tower, to handing over Syria to Putin, to.......ah hell, the list is way too long for me to continue. It's just amazing to me that there are some people who are so stupid they think Trump is a great man, a real choir boy, stand up character, fair dealer, straight as an arrow, faithful, honest, etc. Hahaha, the man is everything that's wrong with mankind, not just America, but mankind in general. Greedy, shady, liar, cheater, rotten, egomaniac, corrupt, crooked, swindler, rancid, disgusting, pathetic, thief, thug, villain, narcissist, and the list go on and on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Nothing personal, but you're a really confused person. Trump is Putin's bitch and everybody with a brain knows it. From Flynn to Helsinki, to secret meetings in Trump Tower, to handing over Syria to Putin, to.......ah hell, the list is way too long for me to continue. It's just amazing to me that there are some people who are so stupid they think Trump is a great man, a real choir boy, stand up character, fair dealer, straight as an arrow, faithful, honest, etc. Hahaha, the man is everything that's wrong with mankind, not just America, but mankind in general. Greedy, shady, liar, cheater, rotten, egomaniac, corrupt, crooked, swindler, rancid, disgusting, pathetic, thief, thug, villain, narcissist, and the list go on and on and on.
        Did I ever write that Trump is a great man? Or anything to that effect? Of course not. Trump is a disaster for our country and for the world. He's a con artist and an A-hole. But it is also very true that Trump is merely a symptom of a deeper and bigger problem.

Impeach Trump and you end up with Pence -- who's even more psychotic than Trump.

Get a clue. The Democratic impeachment process will not heal the country but will tear it apart. The way to be rid of Trump is to nominate a Democratic candidate who will represent the best interests of ALL of the people -- not simply the .001%

The next president must end the insane foreign policy of the last 50 years - which escalated dangerously after September 11, 2001. End the wars. Denuclearize the Pentagon. Introduce universal health care. Tax the rich corporations -- especially the ones that go offshore. And return to Kyoto.

But most importantly: we need to face problems squarely instead of blaming and demonizing scapegoats!

Comment

U.N. Security Council Members Rebuke U.S. Softened Stance on Israel's West Bank Settlements

https://time.com/5734707/un-council-...l-settlements/

The US is isolated on this issue -- as on so many others. The rule of law for the world are the UN Security Council Resolution which state explicitly that the Arab lands seized by Israel in its June 1967 war of aggression must be returned.

Military occupation does not confer legitimacy.

Comment

And Gaffo posts are worthless

Comment

Working...
            X