Cause of death: TDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cause of death: TDS

WRP has been murdered by TDS. It’s no longer possible to have civilized political discussion here.

Make WRP great again! Bring back the ignore feature.

Never used the iggy feature. Not once.

I can glance over unsubstantiated rubbish or intentionally offensive crap perpetrated by these razor sharp nimrods at several thousand words/sec.

No problem, really.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsRule View Post
      Never used the iggy feature. Not once.

I can glance over unsubstantiated rubbish or intentionally offensive crap perpetrated by these razor sharp nimrods at several thousand words/sec.

No problem, really.
      Your infallible intellect is obviously far superior to others that post here in WRP. You should post a “Tips & Tricks” thread to help out your fellow “nimrods”.

Comment

- I did come off like a poof there.

No apologies. No one should "need" iggy.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsRule View Post
          - I did come off like a poof there.

No apologies. No one should "need" iggy.
          You’re right. We shouldn’t “need” the ignore feature. We also shouldn’t “need” to sift through pages of left wing political propaganda and cheap Facebook memes to find worthwhile political discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
            WRP has been murdered by TDS.

Where "TDS" = "reporting of facts re: tRump's frauds, felonies, high crimes and misdemeanors."

It’s no longer possible to have civilized political discussion here.

President Twitter Troll: Establishing the bench mark for civilized political discourse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4A5AXhx5iQGx2TJtINwHvCA-LCkytrGN9jWC2v0F5GwWitYxrVVxqvzc&s.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	2520283

Comment

You’re right. We shouldn’t “need” the ignore feature. We also shouldn’t “need” to sift through pages of left wing political propaganda and cheap Facebook memes to find worthwhile political discussion.
              Where "cheap" = "accurate in describing tRump" and "left wing political propaganda" = "any presentation of facts re: tRump's frauds, felonies, high crimes and misdemeanors."

Poor entitled baby.

Here: apply this to the orifice that hurts the worst...

Comment

C'mon, fellow. Read what you said. If you want a site where only your political beliefs are presented, start your own blog. You may not like it, but the Dotard Don is a criminal. He is an unindicted co-conspirator with Cohen. And the entire Ukraine Debacle is his doing. I frankly hate his guts. I have reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post

C'mon, fellow. Read what you said. If you want a site where only your political beliefs are presented, start your own blog. You may not like it, but the Dotard Don is a criminal. He is an unindicted co-conspirator with Cohen. And the entire Ukraine Debacle is his doing. I frankly hate his guts. I have reasons.
                  It's hilarious how, in Dr. Delusion's perception, the forum is being overrun by tRump critics (unfair!) when, in reality, most of his fellow White Knights of The Donald have simply quit the field.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

It's hilarious how, in Dr. Delusion's perception, the forum is being overrun by tRump critics (unfair!) when, in reality, most of his fellow White Knights of The Donald have simply quit the field.
                    even the Repubes in the Senate have gone mostly radio silent.

That is Donnie's # 1 problem: If the calculus in the Senate is shifting toward "the damage that will be done if my party suffers an impeachment/removal" is < "the damage this mf'er is doing to my party on a daily basis".

Comment

WRP has been murdered by TDS. It’s no longer possible to have civilized political discussion here.

WRP is what? TDS is what? Please speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

WRP is what? TDS is what? Please speak English.
                        "WRP" = War, Religion, Politics subforum.

"TDS" = Trump Derangement Syndrome

Comment

Snowflake. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Snowflake. lol
                            lol, yeah, he be triggered, haha

Comment

Here I come to save the day!

Comment

Working...
                              X