Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this even real life? This guy is POTUS?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this even real life? This guy is POTUS?!?


  • #2
    Gross.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TonyR View Post
      Draft Dodger Donny has the emotional equivalence of a chimp. Dude is a 73 year old brat. He's a pathetic loser and so are the people that continually back him after seeing things like this for the past 3 years.

      Comment


      • #4
        And then there was this...

        Click image for larger version

Name:	75356812_803097103438980_2452404572006645760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQk2u7ud5VOzGEIN76ZxLM1sYDXlYHpru0CVjAbiXFwjBM9QA91g2mlC7cPgvMfUMOs&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk12-4.fna&oh=cb90b46368adabc088cf1b347d7dd55f&oe=5E18890C.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	2511265

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Click image for larger version

Name:	8af.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	2511649

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TonyR View Post
              I wonder how many people who referred to the Clinton impeachment in lynching terms are stepping down today.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                I wonder how many people who referred to the Clinton impeachment in lynching terms are stepping down today.
                Are Trump and Lindsey being told to step down for their lynching comments? I see nothing in Tapper's tweet to that effect.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

                  Are Trump and Lindsey being told to step down for their lynching comments? I see nothing in Tapper's tweet to that effect.
                  I just figured, since the left is up in arms, in order to avoid any appearance of hypocrisy, they would police their own even more heavy-handedly.

                  Just like they did in Virginia with Governor Blackface.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                    I wonder how many people who referred to the Clinton impeachment in lynching terms are stepping down today.
                    It’s a powerful word. It devalues the thousands of lives lost in America by real lynchings.

                    Just like labeling everybody Nazis devalues the millions of lives lost to the real Nazis.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	560px-Auschwitz_Resistance_280_cropped.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	2512076

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arkie View Post

                      It’s a powerful word. It devalues the thousands of lives lost in America by real lynchings.

                      Just like labeling everybody Nazis devalues the millions of lives lost to the real Nazis.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	560px-Auschwitz_Resistance_280_cropped.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	2512076
                      I'm not arguing for the rhetoric. I wouldn't choose that word.

                      But it has a long, storied history in political analogies, actually originating more in the wild west context than the racial.

                      Mostly curious why now is the time long-ignored principles must be suddenly upheld. We probably only need one guess.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                        I'm not arguing for the rhetoric. I wouldn't choose that word.

                        But it has a long, storied history in political analogies, actually originating more in the wild west context than the racial.

                        Mostly curious why now is the time long-ignored principles must be suddenly upheld. We probably only need one guess.
                        L0L!

                        A spin that would undoubtedly earn Beaver a fist bump from Tucker Carlson.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                          I wonder how many people who referred to the Clinton impeachment in lynching terms are stepping down today.
                          Maybe you could help identify those people?

                          And “lynching terms?”

                          I guess you could call that a “pre-emptive goal post move.”

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                            I just figured, since the left is up in arms, in order to avoid any appearance of hypocrisy, they would police their own even more heavy-handedly.

                            Just like they did in Virginia with Governor Blackface.
                            Did he wear blackface while governor? Did he use the word lynching to describe his critics actions? Did he apologize for his actions?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                              L0L!

                              A spin that would undoubtedly earn Beaver a fist bump from Tucker Carlson.
                              Believe what you want Labron. Just try to own the implications...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X