Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulsi Gabbard has altered the political landscape

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    No argument... being marginally reasonable and open to ideas is not what Democrats (or Republicans) look like at this point.

    Comment


    • #62
      I certainly wouldn’t kick Tuls out of bed for eating crackers.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
        I certainly wouldn’t kick Tuls out of bed for eating crackers.
        This!

        Comment


        • #64

          Comment


          • #65

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by TonyR View Post
              Tulsi is still running to give a voice to American voters who don't have one. Which is nearly all of us.

              Tulsi Gabbard blasts 'hypocrisy' of DNC and their media partners for not letting her debate

              https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-...dential-debate

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

                Tulsi is still running to give a voice to American voters who don't have one. Which is nearly all of us.

                Tulsi Gabbard blasts 'hypocrisy' of DNC and their media partners for not letting her debate

                https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-...dential-debate
                For you to be using FOX news articles as some form of justification is really funny. Corporate media much?

                As a matter of fact one reason that Ms Gabbard gets no real support is because of her penchant for appearing
                on FOX news shows repeatedly, while complaining about the Democratic party she supposedly is for.

                She has some great positions, but most of them are ones that would not win a Democratic nomination and or support.
                Remember she's supposedly running against the orange turd, and so voting with him or praising him results in
                your own party withdrawing their support. Which is why she is mostly auditioning for a FOX news slot as an advisor
                after the election since she no longer will represent Hawaii.


                Comment


                • #68
                  Tulsi was their one chance to enact socialist policies under a uniting politician.

                  Now they have to go back to the admin that put kids in cages.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

                    For you to be using FOX news articles as some form of justification is really funny. Corporate media much?

                    As a matter of fact one reason that Ms Gabbard gets no real support is because of her penchant for appearing
                    on FOX news shows repeatedly, while complaining about the Democratic party she supposedly is for.

                    She has some great positions, but most of them are ones that would not win a Democratic nomination and or support.
                    Remember she's supposedly running against the orange turd, and so voting with him or praising him results in
                    your own party withdrawing their support. Which is why she is mostly auditioning for a FOX news slot as an advisor
                    after the election since she no longer will represent Hawaii.

                    You should be proud of Tulsi. She is staring the system straight in the eye and calling them out for what they are - corrupt to the core. She's talking truth to power - and any venue will do, thank you very much. She will speak before any group - anyone who will listen.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X