Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine 2014 - Today...What really happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine 2014 - Today...What really happened?

First off, everything that is presented in this video is backed with documented facts, all of which i’ll link to.

I pretty much lost all respect for Glenn Beck after the way he treated Ron Paul in 2008, and again in 2012. Glenn Beck is no fan of Donald Trump either, he made that clear in 2016. This video he created however, is a bombshell and explains everything that took place from Feb 2014 to today inside Ukraine, and like I said, it’s all documented here: http://www.theblaze.com/news/glenn-b...-ukraine-audio

I spent last night going through the documents, and it’s all there, everything explained about the timeline I’m posting below. It’s just about an hour, so if you have the time, and want to know about what REALLY happened with Ukraine, please watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM

There is a 2 hr full video with an intro and commentary, but this was the nuts and bolts of it.

"Yep. I helped him, too. Not him, but Hillary. I helped her," Sytnik says, according to a translation. While Hillary... she is — how shall I put it?" he continued later in the recording. "She belongs to the cohort of politicians who comprise the hegemony in the U.S. Both in the U.S. and in the entire world. Right. For us it is... sort of... better. For the Americans.... what Trump is doing is better for them." -Supersecret Russian agent in full possession of the real truth, trust me, kommradsky!

Comment

So. Y'all lack intellectual integrity, eh? Figures.

Heck, y'all lack integrity.

​​​​​

Comment

Comment

Glen Beck?

Click image for larger version

Name:	e70cd106a50f3aaeb32b5e5419e685366ac45e558f139637f3043973a1d56baa.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	2502793

Seriously. What did happen?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
            That’s a pretty picture there LA🤡 Can you discredit any of the documents at the site I provided?

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
            Glen Beck?

Click image for larger version  Name:	e70cd106a50f3aaeb32b5e5419e685366ac45e558f139637f3043973a1d56baa.jpg Views:	4 Size:	39.6 KB ID:	2502793

Seriously. What did happen?
            It seems to me that the DNC colluded with the former Ukrainian government officials, ties to The Atlantic Council? Who funds the The Atlantic Council Red Rocket?

Comment

BUMP

Comment

So. What really did happen? Please include and evaluate the various official reports. Compare and contrast the trumpanzees' news sources to that of, say, CBS news reports. Give your opinion of the reliability of all major news reports compared to Fox, Britebart and Sinclair news reports. Contrast information to propaganda.

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Obushma View Post

That’s a pretty picture there LA🤡 Can you discredit any of the documents at the site I provided?

It seems to me that the DNC colluded with the former Ukrainian government officials, ties to The Atlantic Council? Who funds the The Atlantic Council Red Rocket?
                  Where do you get this crap? Link sources. The story changes every time a conspiracy nut tells it. Talk about playing wack a mole with the facts and reality.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EGJKIsDU4AM7RfQ?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	2502892

Comment

Looks like yet another nothing burger with fries but its all they have.

Comment

Rolled your eyes huh...
                          Last edited by Bronx33; 10-06-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Bitch slapped....and these are leakers no where close to whistle blowers,
                            Trump releasing the transcripts right away sent them into a tail spin.

Comment

IQ33 will never stop swallowing Cheetolini spunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X