No announcement yet.

Biden Bragging on Video about pressuring Ukraine to fire a federal prosecutor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Bragging on Video about pressuring Ukraine to fire a federal prosecutor

Just happened to be the one investigating his son's firm. He brags right on the video. No denying it.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...5&action=click

Been there, done that. No hat or cattle. Uneventful events remain uneventful. This dressed up a nothingburger.

Comment

I wonder if the democrats will still try to run him. The commie wing of the democratic party must be salivating at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
        Just happened to be the one investigating his son's firm. He brags right on the video. No denying it.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...5&action=click
        We've only been discussing this in a different thread for um, like, 2 days. Welcome to the discussion lazy ass.

Comment

The Mane's trump worshipping idiot brigade never fails to entertain, there's at least that.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
            I wonder if the democrats will still try to run him. The commie wing of the democratic party must be salivating at it.
            Some speculation that the only reason some mainstream outlets are giving it much air is the fringe benefit of finishing Biden off.

If only they realized that Trump's actual best chance at 4 more is some clown like Elizabeth "The Appropriator" Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

We've only been discussing this in a different thread for um, like, 2 days. Welcome to the discussion lazy ass.
              I missed it. Sorry I don't spend that much time around here. I thought it was worthy of a thread. I follow Ukrainian politics closely and I never even saw the video until the other day. Yeah Pelosi is coming after trump. It's her whole purpose the last few years.

Same thing for the last 32 months. The American people are tired of it. The difference now is Biden and the billions flowing to his family are getting attention. Ukraine is a beautiful resource rich country. I've been there several times but the corruption is off the hook. You can't even have a fruit stand without paying people off at the local city to get a permit. It's ridiculous. Oil and gas in Ukraine? No corruption. Sorry sleepy joe this story isn't over...…

Middle class joe isn't so average anymore especially once he retires from politics. His balance sheet is small now but that's how it works. You do deals, stay clean, bank a couple million, stay it, then sail away later. Pelosi is worth upwards of $100M. Obama cashed in while the messageboard world blasts people calling one another lazy assholes. Yeah I'm a lazy ass. That's strong zona. Real strong.

Sleep joe is toast now, warren if nominated is too far left to attract moderates and Trump wins. Or if crazy old commie wins the nomination he loses to trump.

It's trump 2020 no matter how you slice it. Im cutting another big check to team trump. His policies have been good to me and Arizona!
              Last edited by Meck77; 09-26-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I am sure they can use your $24.95 to good advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

Same thing for the last 32 months. The American people are tired of it. The difference now is Biden and the billions flowing to his family are getting attention. Ukraine is a beautiful resource rich country. I've been there several times but the corruption is off the hook. You can't even have a fruit stand without paying people off at the local city to get a permit. It's ridiculous. Oil and gas in Ukraine? No corruption. Sorry sleepy joe this story isn't over...…
                  LMAO

No wonder Trump supporters are taken as seriously as Trump's nonsensical bullshiit. Billions from Ukraine?

Seriously, where do you get this crap? FOX or Alex Jones? The story, which gets sillier each time it's repeated, was debunked two years ago and again today!

Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says.
                  A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied Hunter Biden said Thursday that were was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything," Yuriy Lutsenko told the Washington Post.

Lutsenko, who served as Ukraine's prosecutor general from May of 2016 until last month, closed the investigation into the gas company, Burisma, and its oligarch owner in 2017, the New York Times has reported. Earlier this year, Lutsenko met with President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and discussed Burisma, Lutsenko's spokeswoman told Bloomberg. Then in March, according to the Times, Lutsenko reopened an investigation into the company, though his spokeswoman has disputed that.

The meetings with Giuliani were referenced in a bombshell whistleblower complaintunsealed Thursday which alleged that Trump pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate the Bidens.

In May, Lutsenko told Bloomberg News that his office had found no evidence of wrongdoing against Hunter Biden or his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, who'd helped to oust Lutsenko's predecessor.

"Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival," Lutsenko told the Post.
                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tym?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited by DenverBrit; 09-26-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

LMAO

No wonder Trump supporters are taken as seriously as Trump's nonsensical bullshiit. Billions from Ukraine?

Seriously, where do you get this crap? FOX or Alex Jones? The story, which gets sillier each time it's repeated, was debunked two years ago and again today!
                    Yeah, these dopes deserve Donald Trump. The problem is, the rest of us get him too.

Seriously, this Meck clown says he follows Ukrainian politics closely (lol) but he doesn't seem to even know about the recent Trump scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Yeah, these dopes deserve Donald Trump. The problem is, the rest of us get him too.

Seriously, this Meck clown says he follows Ukrainian politics closely (lol) but he doesn't seem to even know about the recent Trump scandal.

The truth is too complex for followers of the Tangerine Wankmaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

The truth is too complex for followers of the Tangerine Wankmaggot.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20190928_cna400.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	2499564

Comment

What a moron, pressing a foriegn leader to open an investigation that nobody can even be prosecuted for.

Classic trump

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                            It's only a matter of time before that wing becomes solidly mainstream. They seem to be at a showdown right now due to years of Democrats being so desperate for power they allowed the single most hostile political movement on earth to caucus with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Outside of your butt hurt, it hasn't hurt you in the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X