Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trump administration is downplaying the growing threat of white supremacist terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

"Fine people."

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda

White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    FBI arrests an Ohio 'Boogaloo Boi' for plotting ambush of police officers at national park

Click image for larger version

Name:	BoogalooBoys1.jpg?1589401299.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	2629771

The self-described “Boogaloo Boi” had a carefully laid-out plan: In order to spark an uprising that would lead to the imposition of martial law and thus the next civil war, he would ambush police officers responding to a fake domestic-violence call, who were to be stealthily surrounded by armed militiamen, “and the officers would have to put their pistols on the ground or get shot by the count of ten.” He also “hoped we don’t have to put them down, but I will do it if I have to.”

On May 8, Christian Ferguson of Cleveland, Ohio, performed a “dry run” of his plan with a couple of men he thought were fellow militiamen at Cuyahoga National Park. The men, however, were informants, and later that day the FBI arrested Ferguson and charged him with plotting to kidnap or kill police officers in order to steal their equipment. He is 20 years old.

Ferguson’s case underscores the simmering violence latent in the so-called “Boogaloo” movement, which is fueled by violent memes fantasizing about an armed uprising against both the government and their fellow citizens. A “Boogaloo” enthusiast in Colorado was also recently arrested by the FBI on pipe-bomb charges after he boasted on Facebook that he intended to bring his long rifles to an anti-lockdown protest in Denver. Earlier, a man in Missouri who also apparently participated in “Boogaloo” discussions was arrested for plotting to bomb a suburban hospital. FBI agents, according to the affidavit filed in the case, became interested in Ferguson’s activities after he began posting plans for an armed uprising fomented by the militia group he claimed to lead, the “75th Spartans,” on the Discord gaming chat app. They assigned two informants who infiltrated the group and began collecting evidence regarding Ferguson’s plans.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Name:	95795318_1312447252287598_3460764048730095616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=MSKn3TFBGpsAX8QlRwm&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk9-2.fna&oh=f46d17af06e8fd098b3d4aa9b51ccb6c&oe=5EE1D47D.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	2628609

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Today marks 35 years since the Philadelphia police dropped a bomb on a West Philly neighborhood, specifically on the house of a Black liberation group called MOVE, killing 11 members, including 5 children, destroying 61 homes and leaving 250 people homeless.

On the day of the bombing, the police were sent to the MOVE house to execute arrest warrants for several members. When those inside the house refused to respond, the authorities decided to take extreme measures. They somehow justified the use of military grade weapons, despite their knowledge of children on the premises.

500 police officers shot 10,000 rounds of ammo with automatic weapons at the house. The police commissioner then ordered to bomb the house, with a helicopter dropping a satchel bomb, a demolition device typically used in combat, onto the roof. After detonation, officials let the fire spread throughout the neighborhood.

#USHistoryTheyDontTeachYouInSchool

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Leave a comment:

• El Minion
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fhpgj1lv5qx41.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.7 KB ID:	2627492

Name:	b37xj3nzy7x41.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	2627495

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuKKK

You're certifiably lacking in cognitive ability. Reposting a bunk claim from a junk website doesn't make it true.
    You have it bass-ackwards: Dismissing a given claim as a "bunk claim from a junk website" isn't the same thing as refuting that claim or the factual assertions which support it.

It's simply you falling back on the last refuge of the "cognitively challenged," i.e., ad hominem.

Again: Trump did not ban entry to the US from the most populous Muslim countries, including Saudi Arabia and Indonesia.
    No ****, Sherlock.

That's because tRump has business interests in virtually every exempt country (although I'm sure you believe this is just a coincidence.)

Furthermore, your premise that "it can't be a Muslim ban if some Muslims are exempt" is false (obvious to anyone whose IQ is greater than his shoe size.)

I'm sorry you're so ignorant, desperate, and ego-driven that you feel the need to keep pounding this dead horse to save face. You really should do more reading before posting crap and you wouldn't be embarrassed so often. You have only yourself to blame.
    The facts re: tRump's Muslim ban have been laid out for you clearly and unequivocally.

Your commitment the denial of established facts which are available for any casual reader who knows how to use Google to see is always remarkable.

It's a wonder your head doesn't explode from the cognitive dissonance.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

You can't explain why you're suddenly arguing that there's something outrageous. Were it not for the 'D' you'd be offering to blow him about now.

You're certifiably lacking in cognitive ability. Reposting a bunk claim from a junk website doesn't make it true. Again: Trump did not ban entry to the US from the most populous Muslim countries, including Saudi Arabia and Indonesia.

I'm sorry you're so ignorant, desperate, and ego-driven that you feel the need to keep pounding this dead horse to save face. You really should do more reading before posting crap and you wouldn't be embarrassed so often. You have only yourself to blame.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

So you can't explain your lack of outrage for Bloomberg's endless comments so you try to change the subject and make it about me. That's typical of you.
    You can't explain why you're suddenly arguing that there's something outrageous. Were it not for the 'D' you'd be offering to blow him about now.

Repeat: He didn't ban Muslims. The most Muslim-populated nations of the world were never banned. Explain, please.
    The exempt countries are the exact same countries where President Emoluments has business interests. I'm sure you believe this is mere coincidence, given your habit of burying your head in the sand when presented with evidence of tRump corruption.

Also explain where he "banned Muslims" since all people from certain countries were blocked from entry, including Christian families. Nothing you posted proved he "banned Muslims." You're just rehashing old debunked spin you're too stupid to realize is a dead horse. There was litigation trying to claim it was a "Muslim ban" and thus illegal discrimination and the USSC threw it out as unfounded.
    Perhaps repetition is the key to comprehension for you? (Although trying to educate you is probably a fool's errand.)

The evolution of Trump's Muslim ban

Donald Trump's campaign call for all Muslims to be barred from entering the United States has morphed over the past threeyears into a complex web of travel and immigration restrictions placed, to varying degrees, on 7% of the world's population.

The big picture: While most eyes were on impeachment and Iowa, President Trump recently extended restrictions to six additional countries — widening the ban and ignoring the massive outcry it has created.

Driving the news: The Trump administration recently announced restrictions on permanent immigration for people from Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Eritrea, Nigeria, Sudan and Tanzania.
    • While Myanmar has a relatively small Muslim population (4%), the populations of the other five are between 30% Muslim (Tanzania) and 86% (Kyrgyzstan), according to the Pew Research Center.
    • Unlike previous iterations of Trump's travel ban, the new policy will still allow all short-term travel to the U.S.
    • It could still have detrimental impacts on families and economies — particularly in Nigeria, as the New York Times reported.
    Flashback: Trump first announced a travel ban — labeled by many as a "Muslim ban" —in his first week in office.
    • It would have barred entry to refugees and immigrants from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen — all Muslim-majority countries.
    • Mass chaos and large protests followed in airports across the country as refugees and travelers who had just arrived were told to return to their home countries.
    • The ban was temporarily blocked by a federal court, which began a more than year-long struggle between federal judges and the administration.
    • In June 2018, the Supreme Court upheld an amended version of Trump's ban.
    • The final version blocked most immigrants and many travelers from Iran, Libya, Somalia, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen.
    https://www.axios.com/trump-muslim-t...876f7773a.html

And the Daily Kos is not a legitimate source of journalism.
    Yawn. Any source that presents inconvenient facts about Dear Leader is, by definition, "not legitimate."

Your reasoning is tediously circular.

It's user-authored content by a bunch of retards most of whom don't know how to write or do research at a university level.

Much like yourself.
    Translation: "I can't refute any of the factual assertions, so my only option is ad hominem."

And there's absolutely nothing about you that would suggest you've been within a hundred miles of a college or university - unless it was this one:

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied

Wait a minute...

I thought that, according to you
    So you can't explain your lack of outrage for Bloomberg's endless comments so you try to change the subject and make it about me. That's typical of you.

Wrong, **** for brains.

Educate yourself:

Executive Order 13769

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769

The evolution of Trump's Muslim ban
    Repeat: He didn't ban Muslims. The most Muslim-populated nations of the world were never banned. Explain, please.

Also explain where he "banned Muslims" since all people from certain countries were blocked from entry, including Christian families. Nothing you posted proved he "banned Muslims." You're just rehashing old debunked spin you're too stupid to realize is a dead horse. There was litigation trying to claim it was a "Muslim ban" and thus illegal discrimination and the USSC threw it out as unfounded.

And the Daily Kos is not a legitimate source of journalism. It's user-authored content by a bunch of retards most of whom don't know how to write or do research at a university level.

Much like yourself.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied

Name:	87058378_10158689677810021_7211205048661966848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeFpdD9SYmQW035IG3kStG8IgAusJR4XusG7CY9NnT_1hc-_iBicoHcjJoEaZ1SBv27jxn1YhmsPwk1p9qPK6Jj3ciSfHro89vXSln2Mh8rPGA&_nc_ohc=VVUQCVbTV6wAX8fq1wE&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk8-3.fna&am
Views:	29
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	2572806
    Prove treason. Hint: He was never even so much as charged with it because such claims are laughable.

Don't wail about "racism" when you're dead silent about Bloomberg.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied

“I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and I haven’t seen the Klan grow at the pace it’s growing now,” Chris Barker, an Imperial Wizard of the KKK, told The Independent. “I mean, it’s even hard to keep track of the numbers you’ve got ’cause there’s so many coming in.”

Much like you, he's lying.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Name:	87058378_10158689677810021_7211205048661966848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeFpdD9SYmQW035IG3kStG8IgAusJR4XusG7CY9NnT_1hc-_iBicoHcjJoEaZ1SBv27jxn1YhmsPwk1p9qPK6Jj3ciSfHro89vXSln2Mh8rPGA&_nc_ohc=VVUQCVbTV6wAX8fq1wE&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk8-3.fna&am
Views:	29
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	2572806

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

The Ku Klux Klan has grown faster since Donald Trump’s inauguration than any time in recent memory, a Klan leader has claimed.

“I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and I haven’t seen the Klan grow at the pace it’s growing now,” Chris Barker, an Imperial Wizard of the KKK, told The Independent. “I mean, it’s even hard to keep track of the numbers you’ve got ’cause there’s so many coming in.”

KKK leader claims hate group has grown at record pace since Trump became President

‘I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and I haven’t seen the Klan grow at the pace it’s growing now,’ says Chris Barker

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    There you go pretending to care about "racism" again while you giggle and ignore Bloomberg.
    It's so tiresome explaining simple logic and common sense to morons like you. We're not going to label Bloomberg a "racist" because of one incident where he said some politically incorrect things. I know you're desperate for him to be as bad as Trump but it's never going to happen. And even if more stuff does come out he's still going to be preferable to Trump.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X