Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyldenlove
    replied
    What we need is more guns and cops to get better driving training.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Wait, seriously? Is that real, that officer spraying himself with fake blood? If so, why would they do that? Seems really odd, never heard of anybody doing that before.
    https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...s-during-phil/

The suspicious Facebook posts claim this is fake blood. A comment on the second post suggests that it might instead be a kind of disinfectant containing iodine, which is a dark reddish color.

We reached out to the Philadelphia Police Department for more context. It said the assertion that its officers were faking their injuries is false.

"This is outrageous," the department’s public affairs office said in an email. "Police officers were transported to Temple University Hospital and Albert Einstein Medical Center for gunshot wounds. This video is one of our police officers that suffered a gunshot wound Wednesday."

When asked about the substance that appears in the video, the police department said it’s real blood.

"The officer was applying pressure on his arm and when he let go of the pressure blood squirted out," the PPD said in an email.

Leave a comment:

• Jason in LA
    replied

I don't think there are many racists on this board, but I do think Shane is probably one of them. He'd probably deny it, but you can see from his posts that he most likely is.
    He clearly does not like black people.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneSpicoli

remember that one time zona bragged about meeting and banging the craziest poster on this site, chrissy?

I do. Trying to find love among the pages of the orangemane.

Desperate, just like your post.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

Dude who hasn’t banged Chrissy?

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    its iodine after getting shot

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    liberals pushing a conspiracy on twitter about the police.
    Wait, seriously? Is that real, that officer spraying himself with fake blood? If so, why would they do that? Seems really odd, never heard of anybody doing that before.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

Haha, that's right. Apparently Shane is the only one, LMAO. You need to get out of your mothers basement more often Shane.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

remember that one time zona bragged about meeting and banging the craziest poster on this site, chrissy?

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied

I don't think there are many racists on this board, but I do think Shane is probably one of them. He'd probably deny it, but you can see from his posts that he most likely is.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 08-17-2019, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
    When I saw who created the thread, I pretty much knew the race of the shooter.
    must be hard being such a victim everytime there is a news event.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    liberals pushing a conspiracy on twitter about the police.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.10-307
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Translation: "I have no answer to the message (as usual) and I'm butt hurt."
    You posted a meme in response to my comment about another douchebag celebrating the fact that six police officers were shot and you want me to debate your stupid meme? Get a life.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Just watch what happens when news of the latest mass shooting by a tRump-loving white supremacist is posted.

They come out of the woodwork to deflect, run interference and attack the messenger.

It's like a roll call for racists.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post

Good morning meme douche. Do you celebrate when thugs shoot and injure police officers as well?
    Translation: "I have no answer to the message (as usual) and I'm butt hurt."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X