6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot In Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Elizabeth Warren's apology is long overdue.
    lol she owes nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

lol she owes nothing.
      BlueMAGA status confirmed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...?noredirect=on

Instead, the Justice Department found that the popular narrative was wrong, according to witnesses deemed to be credible, some of whom testified reluctantly because of fear of reprisal. The department produced a comprehensive report to determine what happened, making the senators’ dismissal of it even more galling. Harris and Warren both earn Four Pinocchios.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QV3BGZUD6FDBFNBZU7K2IY63XU.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	2482079

Comment

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/10/the-cop

Darren Wilson, the former police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an eighteen-year-old African-American, in Ferguson, Missouri, has been living for several months on a nondescript dead-end street on the outskirts of St. Louis. Most of the nearby houses are clad in vinyl siding; there are no sidewalks, and few cars around. Wilson, who is twenty-nine, started receiving death threats not long after the incident, in which Brown was killed in the street shortly after robbing a convenience store. Although Wilson recently bought the house, his name is not on the deed, and only a few friends know where he lives. He and his wife, Barb, who is thirty-seven, and also a former Ferguson cop, rarely linger in the front yard. Because of such precautions, Wilson has been leading a very quiet life.
        Tin Lizzie doing her best to essentially give this innocent cop a life sentence.

Team BlueMAGA waives the pom poms.

Comment

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/10/the-cop

Tin Lizzie doing her best to essentially give this innocent cop a life sentence.

Team BlueMAGA waives the pom poms.
          No apology owed.
          Last edited by peacepipe; 08-15-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

when they cry about gun control and the perp is a felon

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
              OLNumber7, you're a real peace of work. Are you happy officers were shot? I saw your post that was deleted. Not cool man.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                Suspect had 30 charges since 2007 and is a felon, therefore it was illegal for him to own/possess a gun. What new law would you put in place that would prevent a felon and clearly bad dude from getting a firearm and then discharging it at officers?

Seems to me that a felon with 30 charges since 2007 probably ought not be walking around the outside. But please, penalize me, a lawful gun owner, even though I've never broken the law and having my guns would not prevent this event from occurring in the least.
                You can have a gun. You just probably shouldn't have a machine gun. Or grenades, or C4 explosives. Get the point? Where does it stop? At what point are you fine with your 'rights' but safe from weapons of war? Don't answer, I'm not really asking. It doesn't matter anyway, we're all screwed. This mass shooting stuff is way out of control and there's no end in sight, no matter how many debates we have on it. There's no true way to keep guns from the crazies and gun owners are not any less likely to be shot in a mass shooting than somebody without a gun. Just gotta hope you don't find yourself sitting down in a Starbucks sipping on a coffee one morning when somebody decides to go crazy and shoot the place up.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

You can have a gun. You just probably shouldn't have a machine gun. Or grenades, or C4 explosives. Get the point? Where does it stop? At what point are you fine with your 'rights' but safe from weapons of war? Don't answer, I'm not really asking. It doesn't matter anyway, we're all screwed. This mass shooting stuff is way out of control and there's no end in sight, no matter how many debates we have on it. There's no true way to keep guns from the crazies and gun owners are not any less likely to be shot in a mass shooting than somebody without a gun. Just gotta hope you don't find yourself sitting down in a Starbucks sipping on a coffee one morning when somebody decides to go crazy and shoot the place up.

Gundamentalist know-nothings like Beaver, et al, seem to be laboring under the erroneous thinking that 2A guarantees them a carte blanche individual right to own any weapon they choose.

This in spite of the most recent SCOTUS ruling and opinion by no less a right-wing hero than Tony "Two Fingers" Scalia...

Comment

You can have a gun. You just probably shouldn't have a machine gun. Or grenades, or C4 explosives. Get the point? Where does it stop?
                    So you're juxtaposing something you're trying to (partially) ban against 3 other things that are banned....

I'm really not sure I get your point.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Good morning meme douche. Do you celebrate when thugs shoot and injure police officers as well?

Comment

When I saw who created the thread, I pretty much knew the race of the shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                          When I saw who created the thread, I pretty much knew the race of the shooter.
                          I don't think there are many racists on this board, but I do think Shane is probably one of them. He'd probably deny it, but you can see from his posts that he most likely is.

Comment

So you're juxtaposing something you're trying to (partially) ban against 3 other things that are banned....

I'm really not sure I get your point.
                            There's really no point. It's a lost cause, you know it. Mass shootings will never end and I'm thinking they will really never decrease much at all either. There's just already too many guns out there, too many nut jobs. There's nothing that we can do but hope you're just never in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post

Good morning meme douche. Do you celebrate when thugs shoot and injure police officers as well?
                              Translation: "I have no answer to the message (as usual) and I'm butt hurt."

Comment

I don't think there are many racists on this board, but I do think Shane is probably one of them. He'd probably deny it, but you can see from his posts that he most likely is.
                                Just watch what happens when news of the latest mass shooting by a tRump-loving white supremacist is posted.

They come out of the woodwork to deflect, run interference and attack the messenger.

It's like a roll call for racists.

Comment

Working...
                                X