6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot In Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot In Shootout

At Least 6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot In Philadelphia’s Nicetown-Tioga Section, Officials Say

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...officials-say/

happening right now.

Comment

Comment

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08...drug-raid.html

here I thought there was some act of terrorism, when all it is is a drug raid that went sideways.

Comment

SJWS are such wonderful people

Comment

Comment

Thoughts & prayers for the cops & their families, but you posted this thread as if we’re dealing with another crazed right winger doing another shooting, when it’s just some drug dealer trying not to go to jail.

Comment

Surprised a ‘mass shooting’ In a left wing utopia like filthadelphia even makes the news. Hopefully the only fatalities are the thug shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                  Surprised a ‘mass shooting’ In a left wing utopia like filthadelphia even makes the news. Hopefully the only fatalities are the thug shooters.
                  Sorry IQ69, but a drug raid gone sideways isn’t a mass shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Sorry IQ69, but a drug raid gone sideways isn’t a mass shooting.
                    Lol. What is the definition of a mass shooting penispipe?

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

Lol. What is the definition of a mass shooting penispipe?
                      You're an idiot

Comment

Crowd Taunts Philadelphia Police Officers, Laugh At Them In Midst Of Gunfire During Standoff In Nicetown-Tioga

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Philadelphia police officers were dealing with a gunman who shot six of their own during a standoff at a home in the Nicetown-Tioga section, cops also had to deal with being taunted by some bystanders. CBS3’s Alexandria Hoff reports a crowd of people laughed and yelled at officers in the midst of gunfire during a standoff on Wednesday.
                        https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...icetown-tioga/

Comment

OLNumber7, you're a real peace of work. Are you happy officers were shot? I saw your post that was deleted. Not cool man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
                            Crowd Taunts Philadelphia Police Officers, Laugh At Them In Midst Of Gunfire During Standoff In Nicetown-Tioga

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...icetown-tioga/
                            Elizabeth Warren's apology is long overdue.

Comment

Suspect had 30 charges since 2007 and is a felon, therefore it was illegal for him to own/possess a gun. What new law would you put in place that would prevent a felon and clearly bad dude from getting a firearm and then discharging it at officers?

Seems to me that a felon with 30 charges since 2007 probably ought not be walking around the outside. But please, penalize me, a lawful gun owner, even though I've never broken the law and having my guns would not prevent this event from occurring in the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X