The curve has inverted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curve has inverted

I’ve been telling peeps in here for months that we are headed toward a nasty recession. IMO it will be deep and lasting. I hope you have a life raft and a stash of coin for a rainy day cause it’s starting to sprinkle.

Yeah, it's a little scary. Things aren't as good/strong as many of the indicators suggest, that's for sure. As I've been saying for a while now.

Comment

I think we have 9 months of pain coming followed by a nice little period of prosperity followed by the mother of all depressions.

Comment

I stopped counting when the Fed giveaway to the big banks went above ~$20 trillion. That's the bail out plus QE. Gerald Celente says the final total was around ~$29 Trillion. That's trillion with a "T". This is the unprecedented scale of the bubble that is now going to pop. It won't be pretty.

Comment

Oh, it's definitely coming. It won't be like the one in 2009, but there will be a dip on the horizon.

Comment

Lol, when I read the thread title I thought this was going to be about Trump’s tiny penis. ;-D

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
              Lol, when I read the thread title I thought this was going to be about Trump’s tiny penis. ;-D
              Don't tell us you were disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                Cant get your mind off of that can you.

Comment

This recession will be worse than the recession caused by the subprime mortgage crisis. This will be known as the treasury market crisis. 30 year US bonds went below 2% yesterday for the first time ever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1A1693E2-0EB3-481B-89BD-72662A547C16.jpeg
Views:	114
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	2482477

Comment

Will real estate get clobbered? I’ve squirreled money away to get some garage sale property this time around... i didn’t do more in 07, no regrets but won’t pass it up again

Comment

There is more more indicators that economy will take a dip, but the good news unlike the last mortgage/financial crisis, people see this one coming. Plus it feels more like a normal business cycle ending then a chance for depression like the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                        I’ve been telling peeps in here for months that we are headed toward a nasty recession. IMO it will be deep and lasting. I hope you have a life raft and a stash of coin for a rainy day cause it’s starting to sprinkle.
                        #winning.

Comment

Working...
                        X