Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demorats still pretending Micheal Brown was innocent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Must be a slow news day at 8chan, what with Tiki Torch Boy trying to exhume Mike Brown.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    To your second point, me fighting against "clowns like Sanders" would yield zero results. I don't have the power to change the political landscape. I don't support far left liberalism, and I don't understand why so many Dem politicians are going there, but there's nothing I can do to stop it.
    But Trump on the other hand..... heh.

To your third point, lol. You pull for team GOP/right in 90+% of your posts. I'm not sure who you think you're fooling with this "I don't have a team!" nonsense.
    I think you read it that way because your Trump Collusion 4d Chess conspiracy required quite a bit of rational push back. Your misread motive, however.

Contrary to popular opinion around here, moving on from Trump (at least in a way that doesn't make things much worse) requires pragmatic compromise as opposed to equal and opposite fury.

To the extent that you mean what you say, your real enemies (other than true Trumpists) are the Democrats who think Sanders or Warren et al are the answer. Or maybe just see it as a nutjob opportunity too golden to pass up.

Standing by and letting them drag the party dangerously left is in all practicality the most pro-Trump thing you could possibly do.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    Lolz, you can't even tell us whether you voted for Hillary or not. Or tell us whether you'd take a rational liberal independent like Howard Schultz over Nutty Sanders.

But here's the plain truth of the matter. If you were smart, and REALLY didn't want Trump to win in 2020, you'd be fighting clowns like Sanders tooth and nail. He and they are Trump's best hope. Yet you spend most your time shrugging off and excusing their nuttiest excesses. Because you're a team player.

I'm done with teams. That's the real difference you can't bring yourself to stomach.
    To your first point, I did not vote for Hillary. If I had voted I would have. I didn't bother because her victory was a lock in my state.

To your second point, me fighting against "clowns like Sanders" would yield zero results. I don't have the power to change the political landscape. I don't support far left liberalism, and I don't understand why so many Dem politicians are going there, but there's nothing I can do to stop it.

To your third point, lol. You pull for team GOP/right in 90+% of your posts. I'm not sure who you think you're fooling with this "I don't have a team!" nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBrit
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
    Clowns do and say clown stuff to pander to soft skulls of mush I am guess one of those clowns is LAdips favorite.
    How right you are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8d5f2b78656277b8aa31b7837174e136.png
Views:	51
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	2482094

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Pfft. She was raised to believe she was part native. That story turned out to be incorrect and she has since apologized. The only reason you don't recognize it for an honest mistake is ().

And as for her MFA plan, lets wait and see the credible analyses before declaring how she can or can't pay for it.
    She played dumb for years pretending she didn't know where her employers got the idea she was native American. Come to find out she was advertising it all along.

BTW, has she apologized to the cop she slandered yet?

Leave a comment:

• Fear the Hawk
    replied

That's what reasonable people do. It's impossible to be wrong about everything. I'm not going to call red blue because Trump called it red.

Lolz. She spent years saying she didn't represent herself as a minority for employment, saying employers just assumed... then we find out she was throwing false minority claims on bar applications for decades... slipped her mind.

Right in line with her claim that she's going to nationalize health care without raising middle class taxes.
    Pfft. She was raised to believe she was part native. That story turned out to be incorrect and she has since apologized. The only reason you don't recognize it for an honest mistake is ().

And as for her MFA plan, lets wait and see the credible analyses before declaring how she can or can't pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Seven-year-old in St. Louis is 11th child shot and killed in the area since June

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-area-n1041836

no murderer twitter callout this time...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied

No, the difference is I am very open and honest about where I stand on Trump. I am full time anti-Trump.
    AKA "Full time irrational." Trump's simple stand on any issue is not a basis for opposition. To be rational, one has to take issues case by case as opposed to team color. I mean you guys have touted protectionist trade policies for years. Now you have them. Your party flopped to the other side.

Meanwhile, rational people maintained the same position they had before. Doing so does not make them either pro or anti-Trump. That's called intellectual honesty.

Meanwhile, when specifically asked about Trump you say how terrible he is. Otherwise, you almost always defend/deflect in a rightward/Trumpward direction. You want to have it both ways, but I see and call you on your BS.

As for Bernie, as I've said before, I'm not a Bernie supporter. I'm not sure why you keep suggesting otherwise. Now, if given the choice between him and Trump? I'm voting for Bernie, yes. Again, I'm consistent in my position.
    Lolz, you can't even tell us whether you voted for Hillary or not. Or tell us whether you'd take a rational liberal independent like Howard Schultz over Nutty Sanders.

But here's the plain truth of the matter. If you were smart, and REALLY didn't want Trump to win in 2020, you'd be fighting clowns like Sanders tooth and nail. He and they are Trump's best hope. Yet you spend most your time shrugging off and excusing their nuttiest excesses. Because you're a team player.

I'm done with teams. That's the real difference you can't bring yourself to stomach.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied

Lolz. Dishonesty. Somebody's projecting.

The truth is, take your partisan anal probe out and there is no fence.

You're insane if you want Trump for President. You're insane if you want Bernie.

You can only admit one of those two truths. Which is why you so desperately need that illusion of a fence. It justifies your own side's nuttiness.
    No, the difference is I am very open and honest about where I stand on Trump. I am full time anti-Trump. Meanwhile, when specifically asked about Trump you say how terrible he is. Otherwise, you almost always defend/deflect in a rightward/Trumpward direction. You want to have it both ways, but I see and call you on your BS.

As for Bernie, as I've said before, I'm not a Bernie supporter. I'm not sure why you keep suggesting otherwise. Now, if given the choice between him and Trump? I'm voting for Bernie, yes. Again, I'm consistent in my position.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied

Don't fall for it. He does this all the time. And then follows it up with partisan whatabouts, deflections, obfuscations, and dishonesty. When challenged, he pretends to get off the fence again. Rinse and repeat.
    Lolz. Dishonesty. Somebody's projecting.

The truth is, take your partisan anal probe out and there is no fence.

You're insane if you want Trump for President. You're insane if you want Bernie.

You can only admit one of those two truths. Which is why you so desperately need that illusion of a fence. It justifies your own side's nuttiness.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncsRule View Post

Welcome to the good side. I've noticed you fence sitting on Trump for a while, and apologies if you "came out" a while ago. I don't come here very often these days.
    Don't fall for it. He does this all the time. And then follows it up with partisan whatabouts, deflections, obfuscations, and dishonesty. When challenged, he pretends to get off the fence again. Rinse and repeat.

Leave a comment:

• BroncsRule
    replied

Lolz. You think she 'got it wrong'

She's a propagandist. With a history of dishonesty. What you respect is the letter().

If only Trump wore the same.
    If only.

If Donnie had run as a D, he would have been laughed off the stage, piled back into the clown car and driven back to Queens before the end of 2015.

Leave a comment:

• BroncsRule
    replied

Trump's a lying sack of ****. Said it again and again. When he tells the truth, it's mostly stumbled upon by accident.

Now your turn.
    Welcome to the good side. I've noticed you fence sitting on Trump for a while, and apologies if you "came out" a while ago. I don't come here very often these days.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Yet you do defend him every once in a while.
    That's what reasonable people do. It's impossible to be wrong about everything. I'm not going to call red blue because Trump called it red.

Yeah, I posted that to get under your skin a little, but calling EW a "propagandist"" with a "history of dishonesty" is way over the top.

Other than the Mike Brown quote, she's got a pretty good track record: https://www.politifact.com/personali...zabeth-warren/
    Lolz. She spent years saying she didn't represent herself as a minority for employment, saying employers just assumed... then we find out she was throwing false minority claims on bar applications for decades... slipped her mind.

Right in line with her claim that she's going to nationalize health care without raising middle class taxes.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

Trump's a lying sack of ****. Said it again and again. When he tells the truth, it's mostly stumbled upon by accident.

Now your turn.
    ^

I believe this is what's known as "self-inoculation."

However, to be fair, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't care for tRump.

I'm guessing 99.9% of your activity here is about saving Republican face - and the only way to do that is to tirelessly peddle a dubious "the other side is just as bad" narrative.

At some point you're going to have to own the fact that your party is now the party of tRump.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X