Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demorats still pretending Micheal Brown was innocent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demorats still pretending Micheal Brown was innocent.

As much as I respect Elizabeth I think she got this one wrong. We'll never really know what happened, but there's no evidence that he was "murdered."

Comment

Must be a slow day at Daily Stormer - Tiki Torch Boy has to exhume a dead guy for a racist rant.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
        Must be a slow day at Daily Stormer - Tiki Torch Boy has to exhume a dead guy for a racist rant.

Comment

Clowns do and say clown stuff to pander to soft skulls of mush I am guess one of those clowns is LAdips favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post
            As much as I respect Elizabeth I think she got this one wrong. We'll never really know what happened, but there's no evidence that he was "murdered."
            Lolz. You think she 'got it wrong'

She's a propagandist. With a history of dishonesty. What you respect is the letter().

If only Trump wore the same.

Comment

Wapo is the first lefty rag to come to its senses still crickets with the others...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-was-murdered/
              Harris, Warren ignore DOJ report to claim Michael Brown was ‘murdered’

One can certainly raise questions about whether Wilson should have fired as many shots as he did or acted appropriately under the circumstances. The racial profiling by the Ferguson Police Department is certainly well documented and fair game for criticism.

But Harris and Warren have ignored the findings of the Justice Department to accuse Wilson of murder, even though the Justice Department found no credible evidence to support that claim.

Instead, the Justice Department found that the popular narrative was wrong, according to witnesses deemed to be credible, some of whom testified reluctantly because of fear of reprisal. The department produced a comprehensive report to determine what happened, making the senators’ dismissal of it even more galling. Harris and Warren both earn

Four Pinocchios.

Comment

A huffpo reporter got snarky and Sharyl Attkisson used a strap on with sand sprinkled on it to explain why he was a dimwit, anyhooo he submitted and let her throw empty beer cans at the back of his head till she was satisfied.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Try grabbing a cop's gun after punching him in the face and see how long it takes to meet your maker.

Comment

Wasn't Brown engaged in a robbery from earlier that day? And didn't they show that the witnesses have lied about what they saw?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Lolz. You think she 'got it wrong'

She's a propagandist. With a history of dishonesty. What you respect is the letter().

If only Trump wore the same.
                      Yeah, I'm sure you think she is "dishonest" because (). If only you cut her the same slack you do Rump.

I respect her positions on the issues. I absolutely loved it when she ripped that Wells Fargo a-hole a new one over "eight rhymes with great." That was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Yeah, I'm sure you think she is "dishonest" because (). If only you cut her the same slack you do Rump.
                        Trump's a lying sack of ****. Said it again and again. When he tells the truth, it's mostly stumbled upon by accident.

Now your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by IQ33
                          Clowns do and say clown stuff to pander to soft skulls of mush I am guess one of those clowns is LAdips favorite.

Comment

Trump's a lying sack of ****. Said it again and again. When he tells the truth, it's mostly stumbled upon by accident.

Now your turn.
                            Yet you do defend him every once in a while.

Yeah, I posted that to get under your skin a little, but calling EW a "propagandist"" with a "history of dishonesty" is way over the top.

Other than the Mike Brown quote, she's got a pretty good track record: https://www.politifact.com/personali...zabeth-warren/
                            Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 08-14-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Now your turn.
                              ^

I believe this is what's known as "self-inoculation."

However, to be fair, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't care for tRump.

I'm guessing 99.9% of your activity here is about saving Republican face - and the only way to do that is to tirelessly peddle a dubious "the other side is just as bad" narrative.

At some point you're going to have to own the fact that your party is now the party of tRump.

Comment

Working...
                              X