No announcement yet.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Lawyer Claim Epstein Helped Devise Clinton Global Initiative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffrey Epstein’s Lawyer Claim Epstein Helped Devise Clinton Global Initiative

Click image for larger version  Name:	zzzzz.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	2481095

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-lawyer-claimed-alleged-pedophile-helped-devise-clinton-global-initiative/

Comment

Comment

Labron can try and lie to all the gullible fools he wants too. Anyone falling for it here? Doesn't matter because more and more documents are coming out to expose the truth. Labron can't stop this... but he can sure cry about it. Watch him and his ilk squirm these days.

The Storm is here! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Facebook overload. You elderly folks are so amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Choda
            Labron can try and lie to all the gullible fools he wants too. Anyone falling for it here? Doesn't matter because more and more documents are coming out to expose the truth. Labron can't stop this... but he can sure cry about it. Watch him and his ilk squirm these days.

The Storm is here! LMAO

Comment

See what I mean......

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
                See what I mean......
                Labron is in full pedo apology mode. LMAO! I wonder where that comes from?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Choda

Labron is in full pedo apology mode. LMAO! I wonder where that comes from?
                  Choda is in full projection mode.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=2472633&d=1563134855.png
Views:	111
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	2481490

Comment

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein had 14 phone numbers connected to Trump in his contacts

Click image for larger version  Name:	5d23bfdfb44ce7744d377f9c-960-720.jpg Views:	32 Size:	96.2 KB ID:	2473202From left, American real estate developer Donald Trump and his girlfriend (and future wife), former model Melania Knauss, financier (and future convicted sex offender) Jeffrey Epstein, and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell pose together at the Mar-a-Lago club, Palm Beach, Florida, February 12, 2000. Davidoff Studios/Getty Images

Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier charged this week with sex trafficking, had 14 phone numbers connected to Donald Trump in his black book of contacts, which included a slew of powerful people from celebrities to politicians to Saudi royals.

The book, first reported on by Gawker in 2005, includes Trump's wife Melania, his longtime personal assistant Norma Foerderer, his houseman, his security officer, the president's brother and his wife, his ex-wife Ivana, and his daughter Ivanka, according to The Washington Post.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeff...V3ajHvoLK_I5IE

Comment

Comment

Meme tantrum...i am going see if I can get this on urban dictionary.

Comment

28 Women Reportedly Sent to Mar-a-Lago in 1992 for VIP Party of Two—Trump and Jeffrey Epstein

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-r6kWdfBQAEF-w

Comment

Working...
                              X