Illegal Immigration Strikes Again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Immigration Strikes Again !

Colorado Father-of-five who advocated rights for migrants is hit and killed by illegal immigrant on probation for a DUI who was ordered to be deported back to El Salvador eight months ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	17093026-7341273-image-m-11_1565356112208.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	2481078

A staunch supporter of the rights of immigrants - and a married father of five - was killed last week when an illegal immigrant from El Salvador facing deportation crashed into his motorcycle in Colorado.

Sean Buchanan, 45, was driving northbound on Highway 83 on August 2 when Colorado State Patrol say a southbound truck operated by Miguel Ramirez Valiente went off the side of the road, then over-corrected into the wrong lane and crashed into Buchanan's bike, killing him.

Valiente, an undocumented immigrant who was slated for deportation eight months earlier, was charged with misdemeanor careless driving with a revoked license in the deadly accident.

In an ironic twist, Buchanan was known among friends a passionate advocate for all immigrants.

Valiente has a criminal record in Colorado that includes a 2018 conviction for a DUI charge, which earned him a year's probation and the revocation of his license, and a guilty plea to a charge of reckless endangerment in a child neglect case.

On August 1, less than 24 hours before the deadly crash that killed Buchanan, Valiente's probation was extended because he had failed to complete his court-ordered treatment program and community service.

He made national headlines in January when he sought sanctuary at All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church in January to avoid deportation to El Salvador during the federal government shutdown.

'I can’t be separated from them,' he said at a press conference at the time, according to The Denver Channel. 'I have always worked hard to support my family, and they depend on me.' .....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illegally.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	17093008-7341273-image-a-1_1565356051151.jpg Views:	0 Size:	135.7 KB ID:	2481088

Permanent child separation!

Buchanan leaves behind his wife of 16 years, author Kathy Wierenge Buchanan, and their five children between the ages of 6 and 15 (pictured together)

Comment

The dems don't care they want voters and they don't give two shyts how they get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post
        The dems don't care they want voters and they don't give two shyts how they get them.
        Undocumented immigrants can't vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

How can we be sure they don't vote if they don't have to show ID when they vote in a lot of places?

Comment

Their children and so on.... and so .... and so on.....

Comment

So..... if there were no illegal immigrants we'd have no more tragic traffic fatalities? Is that the takeaway here? So I guess the point of the wall is now traffic safety? And is Mexico still going to pay for it as promised?

Comment

party of the illegal

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  So..... if there were no illegal immigrants we'd have no more tragic traffic fatalities? Is that the takeaway here? So I guess the point of the wall is now traffic safety? And is Mexico still going to pay for it as promised?
                  Try finding the ironic twist. I'm sure you can takeaway that.

Comment

Ba-ZING!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                      party of the illegal
                      Punkin boy follower of idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post

Their children and so on.... and so .... and so on.....
                        If there children are born here what’s the problem? Those children are US citizens. That’s right, you’re not fond of those with color voting.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

How can we be sure they don't vote if they don't have to show ID when they vote in a lot of places?
                          Voter registration? I am just guessing here. I mean it is not like the system stops people from voting in multiple places.. https://theweek.com/speedreads/67613...on-voter-fraud

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X