Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump tweets four Congresswoman to "Go back" to the "broken" countries where they are from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fear the Hawk View Post

Bingo. Not surprising that Rump and his supporters don't get this.
    I don't get it at all considering it's just a bunch of lies. We can't have a political dialogue in this nation any more because people who believe in any sort of traditionalist view of America are called "white nationalists" (even if they're not actually white) or (like I was called last night) "fascists" (even if the person believes in Jeffersonian Liberty).

The only thing that will solve this problem is what's happening now: 1) a strong man cleaning out the corruption and 2) honest elections.

Once the corruption is cleaned out, and it's well in progress, and we have an honest electoral system (voting on a block chain by citizens only), then we'll be able to have a real conversation in this country again. Until then, I suspect that we'll see more of this where a "journalist" writes a bunch of lies, and people who are fooled by it say things like "not surprising that Rump and his supporters don't get this."

Until that day, I wish you all the best. This is a rough time to live in. The anxiety is amped up to 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taco John View Post

All I can say is that I don't believe for a second that lady is actually selling access to Trump.
      What's unquestionably true....is she used to own the day spa where Kraft went for sexual services. And pictures prove that she is a part of Trump's (whole family's) social circle.

Comment

I don't get it at all considering it's just a bunch of lies. We can't have a political dialogue in this nation any more because people who believe in any sort of traditionalist view of America are called "white nationalists" (even if they're not actually white) or (like I was called last night) "fascists" (even if the person believes in Jeffersonian Liberty).

The only thing that will solve this problem is what's happening now: 1) a strong man cleaning out the corruption and 2) honest elections.

Once the corruption is cleaned out, and it's well in progress, and we have an honest electoral system (voting on a block chain by citizens only), then we'll be able to have a real conversation in this country again. Until then, I suspect that we'll see more of this where a "journalist" writes a bunch of lies, and people who are fooled by it say things like "not surprising that Rump and his supporters don't get this."

Until that day, I wish you all the best. This is a rough time to live in. The anxiety is amped up to 11.
        TJ, I'm not being fooled by anybody. What Rump posted was easily the most blatantly racist thing I have ever read from any President. The writer LA cited just eloquently expressed what I, and a lot of people, have been thinking.

If you, for example, tell a black American to "go back to Africa", you are being racist. That was true yesterday, is true today, and will always be true. I don't need any media to tell me that.
        Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 07-15-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Yeah the white thing, that was me. Do you think you are white? Do you think the browns are welcome in Trumps world? He just told them to go back to where they came from. Where do you fit in that statement Taco? Are you exempt, privileged somehow? Bad news buddy, take it from a way upper middle class white guy whose on your side, you are a prime suspect for second class to those you follow. Nothing special about you, nothing equal. You are part of the problem due to skin tone, how are Trumps Mar a Lago workers doing? Upper class white folk love to assign blame anywhere but with themselves. You are hosed dude and you don’t even know it.

Because you say it’s all lies is your fiction, it doesn’t make them all lies, that's a delusional dismissal like Gaff, everyone else is wrong it’s me that’s right. Was Geobbels telling lies or the truth Taco? Where is this corruption clean out that you see? Where are the honest elections, does that include gerrymandering or do we just go straight popular vote. The more you reveal the more nuts you look.
          Last edited by ghwk; 07-15-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

What's unquestionably true....is she used to own the day spa where Kraft went for sexual services. And pictures prove that she is a part of Trump's (whole family's) social circle.
            Yes. To my knowledge, this is all true. She used to own that day spa, and she appears in a few photos with Trump and other Florida Republicans.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	psve3oeykka31.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	2472984

Comment

• IMO his statement is far more xenophobic than racist there is a nuanced difference. Unfortunately the "go back to where you came from" saying is when someone (nativist) is frustrated with an immigrant class and cannot articulate a point of difference clearly.

AOC and her crew are consuming all of the oxygen on the left and pushing a very socially liberal almost communist agenda. So Trump is targeting them (who happen to all be female brown minorities) and trying to highlight how extreme and counter american their platform is. He cannot articulate his point clearly through his chosen platform (twitter) so he behaves like a young boy and just throws slop at a wall until it sticks.

Many people here might see racism I just see a petulant child being an ass on twitter but serving in the office of the most powerful person in the world. WTF!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                  IMO his statement is far more xenophobic than racist...
                  Except for the fact that tRump's remarks are always directed at people of color.

But anyone who's followed tRump's business career going back to the Central Park Five and Fair Housing Act suits already understands that tRump's racism couldn't be more clear - short of his wearing a sheet and a hood in public.

Comment

Once the corruption is cleaned out, and it's well in progress
                    You're deluded, TJ.

How come you've entirely missed this?

https://campaignlegal.org/cases-acti...roups-pay-play

Government contractors are prohibited from donating to federal elections. But on August 19, 2016, GEO Corrections Holding, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the private prison company GEO Group, donated $100,000 to the pro-Donald Trump super PAC Rebuilding America Now. At the time, Vice Presidential Candidate Mike Pence was touting donations to the PAC as “one of the best ways” to help put Trump in office. The donation came one day after then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates issued a memo directing the Bureau of Prisons to gradually end the use of private prisons, tanking GEO’s stock prices. The GEO subsidiary donated an additional $125,000 in the November before the election, for a total of $225,000 in illegal contributions to the Trump campaign.

After President Trump’s election, GEO’s stock prices soared. And shortly after Trump assumed office, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the new administration would continue the use of private prisons. A few months later, the Trump administration awarded GEO a $110 million, 10-year federal contract.
                    Explain.

Comment

R-O-F-L! What a post! The bolded in particular! First of all, Trump is a petty, vindictive, ignorant, incompetent, vulgar man. "Strong" is the adjective a stupid child might use to describe him, not an intelligent adult. Second, this is probably the most corrupt and incompetent administration in our nation's history. And you're delusional enough to think he's "cleaning out corruption". Lol. If you're on meds, you need to ask your doctor to up the dosage. Seriously, you're a mess. And I can tell you're a bright guy so you're capable of so much better. You're just clearly misguided and misinformed. Whatever sewer you're getting your info from is a wolf in sheep's clothing, TJ. They have you duped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        I think at this point I'm going to check out of the OM. I'm not going to support a forum ran by a fascist.
                        First he takes a hard line against China now he runs Aga off. If he keeps this up I am going to have to vote for him.

Comment

• If Jim Himes was a manchuran muslim brotherhood candidate, like Omar obviously is, I think Trump would be attacking him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                            IMO his statement is far more xenophobic than racist there is a nuanced difference. Unfortunately the "go back to where you came from" saying is when someone (nativist) is frustrated with an immigrant class and cannot articulate a point of difference clearly.

AOC and her crew are consuming all of the oxygen on the left and pushing a very socially liberal almost communist agenda. So Trump is targeting them (who happen to all be female brown minorities) and trying to highlight how extreme and counter american their platform is. He cannot articulate his point clearly through his chosen platform (twitter) so he behaves like a young boy and just throws slop at a wall until it sticks.

Many people here might see racism I just see a petulant child being an ass on twitter but serving in the office of the most powerful person in the world. WTF!!!
                            If it had just been Omar he'd targeted, I think you could make that argument. But he went further. Telling natural born Americans to 'go back where you came from' based only on being non-white is obviously racist. They didn't come from anywhere. They're as American as anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

If it had just been Omar he'd targeted, I think you could make that argument. But he went further. Telling natural born Americans to 'go back where you came from' based only on being non-white is obviously racist. They didn't come from anywhere. They're as American as anyone else.
                              +1

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Maybe... I bet he doesn’t even know their names and where they were born. Your post implies he has that knowledge but that is giving him to much credit.

hes just a troll with disinformation that loved popping of at anything and anyone that comes across his brain.

Comment

Working...
                                X