Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the dark truth about the Oklahoma City Bombing (1995)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dark truth about the Oklahoma City Bombing (1995)

Check out this riveting interview with military contractor Cody Snodgres. He has quite a story to tell - about the Murrah Building take down, who did it, how and why...

https://youtu.be/GQuU2VJKT0Y

I just learned about this guy, a few days ago. You think you know what happened in Oklahoma City in 1995? Think again. You don't.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...-earth-is-flat

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
      Check out this riveting interview with military contractor Cody Snodgres. He has quite a story to tell - about the Murrah Building take down, who did it, how and why...

https://youtu.be/GQuU2VJKT0Y

I just learned about this guy, a few days ago. You think you know what happened in Oklahoma City in 1995? Think again. You don't.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1BajHSmpRcFKsco4nof5BaOV5vq5DDw8fxNjYKo5CEHAMBmj3fTW_yWQhvA.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2471060

Comment

Lol
        Last edited by spdirty; 07-04-2019, 12:44 AM.

Comment

I was in the joint with Mcvay.

He did it. He was part of a malita group that were going to do it with or without him. Told us he was proud. He was a ****ing dickhead, but he got put down like the diseased dog he was.

I punched that ****er for trying to take my desert at dinner one day. Set his ass down, then to make my point I took his burrito. No one missed his dumbass when they sent him to be smoked... In fact the guards let us all share a pack of cigars when the BOP took him off to his doom. That was a good cigar too.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

He did it. He was part of a malita group that were going to do it with or without him. Told us he was proud. He was a ****ing dickhead, but he got put down like the diseased dog he was.

I punched that ****er for trying to take my desert at dinner one day. Set his ass down, then to make my point I took his burrito. No one missed his dumbass when they sent him to be smoked... In fact the guards let us all share a pack of cigars when the BOP took him off to his doom. That was a good cigar too.
            No one here is saying McVeigh didn't do it. Sure he did. But that doesn't begin to explain what happened in Oklahoma City. Obviously you did not listen to the interview.

Comment

I didn’t bother to read gaff’s post, but I’m guessing the Jews did it.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1BajHSmpRcFKsco4nof5BaOV5vq5DDw8fxNjYKo5CEHAMBmj3fTW_yWQhvA.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2471060
                You of all people ought to know better. Did you read the 1994 book Compromised by Terry Reed? Snodgres mentions it in the interview.

Here's a five star review from Amazon.com:

This is an extremely important book for everyone, not just Clinton or Bush biographers, journalists or political journalists.

Terry Reed goes into detail over the Clinton/Bush/Oliver North/Barry Seal drug smuggling of the 1980's ... huge cocaine trade that all of the above were involved.

Ever wonder why the mainstream, establishment media has never told you this? NYT, WashPost, WSJ, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX ... they are all CONTROLLED.

Just like Bush, Clinton and Ollie North are COMPROMISED.

This blockbuster book sold 200,000 copies when it first came out - all on word of mouth with no major publishing house and no major reviews in places like the NY Times Review of Books, etc.

Bill Clinton had thoroughly corrupted the government and law enforcement agencies in Arkansas. Mena, AR, was the HQ for illegal weapon shipments by the CIA to the contras with cocaine coming back on the roundtrip! Bill's buddy Dan Lasater was importing cocaine and money laundering through his bond business and getting a cut of the Mena CIA drug importation. Bill protected Lasater and Don Tyson, another major drug dealer.

Bill protected his buddies who made huge cocaine drug profits; in return they gave Bill political support. Terry Reed, a former pilot for the contras, tells in his book about the time (4-19-86) outside Juanita's Restaurant that Gov. Bill, while smoking a joint, tries to talk pilot Terry Reed into going to Mexico to set up operations for the contras.

Comment

Here's the link to amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-C...s=books&sr=1-4

Comment

I really hope you aren’t full of ****. This was such a badass post.

Comment

Lol love the story. On a side note, what were you in the joint for?

Comment

Damn that was a mane admission winner right there.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Lol love the story. On a side note, what were you in the joint for?
                          Smoking Weed and Being American Indian within a thousand yards of a Federal school zone.
                          ​​​​​​
                          I did a whole post about it a couple years ago.

I went down for "Distribution to a person under 21" because I passed a joint to a teenager at a party (a joint that was passed to me by another teen). I was 19 about to turn 20. The party was my freinds making me an early birthday gift. But one of the kids was a cops daughter. So naturally, cops came looking for her.

Cops tagged it a federal crime.
                          They threw the book at me.
                          Because I was a long haired savage and the easiest one to blame for "corrupting" the dirtiest chick I knew as a teen. No white kids at the party went to prison. This Indian did.

So I was sent into a pit with murderers and rapists... Over smoking a joint. In Colorado too, where it is legal now. That's the evil joke of it all.

I survived riots.
                          I got sent all over to various prisons.
                          Met real criminals. Played botchy ball with the head of the Gambino family. Saw Columbian cartel hitmen take out a Mexican Cartel boss in my cell block. (They hung his guts like popcorn strings at X-mas and cut his throat and pulled his tongue through so it looked like a neck tie.)

I got kind of mean for a while too. Especially after and during the riots.
                          But then I suddenly was released.
                          (I have a badass story about that too, seems Not being around women for so long made me have some kind of pheromone surge, because the moment I was near any woman, they would get all hot and bothered. But then I was super cut and I have glorious cheekbones.)

Now days, not very much can make me afraid or impressed. And I can be found regularly doing odd things like a kid. Prison reminded me of the magic in all the things I loved about freedom as a child. I climb trees a lot now. Sometimes I can be found pausing and looking at the beauty of the sky or giggling and going in the "out" door at a building. (^_^)

I learned how to make my tragedy a lesson for others. So now days I visit with troubled youth and tell my stories. I also use my knowledge to authenticate prison and death scenes for Hollywood movies (also do stunt work). I made a power out of what they tried to break me with. And my most treasured things are letters from kids that graduated, telling me that my story was a turning point in their lives. It's the best feeling in the world to me.

Every kid I reached is like a blow to the crooked cops and prosecutors that sent me into the bowels of hell. (I'm a weed smoking rock and roll heathen outlaw and still more Jesus like than those MoFos! )

I am more free because of it all too, in my mind at least. I broke my institutionalization and it showed me that I was institutionalized in other ways by society. So I corrected that crap too and am a better person for it.

Now that you've sniffed my personal that I spread open for you so willingly. Do you love me more?
                          Hahaha.....

-Old Coyote (Do-er of Deeds, Holder of the Remote)

Comment

McVeigh was only a part of the Murrah Building operation. He was the patsy.

Three large bombs were planted INSIDE the building - apart from McVeigh's truck bomb. The three planted bombs were supposed to go off in unison with McVeigh's truck bomb. Only one of the inside bombs detonated, however. Teams with dogs went in after the blast to secretly find and remove the other two undetonated bombs.

I am now reading Cody's ebook, which arrived the other day. It needs to be released in a print version.

Comment

Working...
                            X