Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great negotiator in chief

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/n...w-n-korea-keep

not talking about Drumpf but rather KJU of NK.

Trump's approach to international diplomacy is much like his approach to golf. If you don't like the outcome, simply change the rules! And it sounds like that's what he plans to do with North Korea in order to get a "win" for his reelection campaign. CNN says the Times is reporting Trump is thinking about simply declaring victory in North Korea and letting them keep their nukes. Isn't that special?

The media's attempt to sabotage the president's diplomacy with NK are no surprise. Nothing to see here...move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.10-307 View Post
      The media's attempt to sabotage the president's diplomacy with NK are no surprise. Nothing to see here...move on.
      I don’t recall you having a problem with the media being factually incorrect in regards to Obama

Comment

Originally posted by swaiy View Post

I don’t recall you having a problem with the media being factually incorrect in regards to Obama
        Click image for larger version

Name:	r1zkgjwxio731.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	2470735

Comment

Originally posted by swaiy View Post

1. When was the media factually incorrect in regards to Obama?

2. Show me when I posted a factually incorrect link about Obama. Hint, you won't find it because I didn't start posting in WRP until 2017.

Comment

2. Show me when I posted a factually incorrect link about Obama. Hint, you won't find it because I didn't start posting in WRP until 2017.
            Well as to #1 pick any Fox news story about Obama and birtherism, anything out of Hanniity or Bill O'Reilly's mouth. Oh! But those are just the "opinion guys" right?

Comment

1. Someone already answered that for you.
              2. Why would I show you something I never accused you of? I never said, “10-307 posts factually incorrect links. “

Perhaps you should reread what I typed. I specifically said I didn’t recall you objecting about fake news regarding Obama. You claim to not have posted here prior to 2017 so maybe that’s why I don’t recall.

Comment

1. You gotta be sh*tting me! Try anything like DACA, ACA, etc.

2. Don't need to. It goes without saying.....

You area pathetic little scamp.....

Comment

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/f...ticizing-trump

After the Trump administration made a huge production out of holding Chinese Telecom giant Huaweiaccountable for their intelligence gathering actions, Trump has now caved to the pressures of the Chinese president.

After meeting with Xi Jinping Trump said he will “remove some curbs on Huawei Technologies Co. buying high-tech equipment from the U.S."

Larry Kudlow had a hard time addressing Trump's flip flop to Chris Wallace on Sunday and Senate Republicans are vying for a veto-proof bill to thwart Trump's actions.
                  Drumpf being a grab bag of treats out there.

Comment

Oh, the old Fox did it to Obama so it's okay for everyone else to do it to Trump....well because "orange man bad".

You guys are pathetic. Guess what, I don't even watch Fox News, so go ahead and have your little circle jerk about Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.

Comment

Oh, the old Fox did it to Obama so it's okay for everyone else to do it to Trump....well because "orange man bad".

You guys are pathetic. Guess what, I don't even watch Fox News, so go ahead and have your little circle jerk about Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.
                      You asked. You were told. Grab it and gag.

Comment

Seriously Mr. Alt right circle jerk, I did answer your question. Maybe you need to phrase things better if you meant your question to be different because now it sounds like you are changing what you tried to ask. If you don't watch Fox and obviously you aren't going to get your news from anything that smells liberal, where do you get it?

BTW, I didn't say it was ok to do it to Trump because it had been done to Obama, I said Trump is making his own problems and that's why it's occurring, and anyone was free to make the same comment on Obama but didn't think of it.

Are you willfully ignorant or just bad at comprehension?

Comment

Did you just describe Forrest Trump's meetings with his new BFF in NK as "diplomacy?"

Thanks for the knee slapper.

Comment

Lol...anything right of center is "alt right" to the liberal brain trust on the mane these days.

Back to my original reply: The media's attempt to sabotage the president's diplomacy with NK are no surprise. Nothing to see here...move on.

Comment

Lol...anything right of center is "alt right" to the liberal brain trust on the mane these days.

Back to my original reply: The media's attempt to sabotage the president's diplomacy with NK are no surprise. Nothing to see here...move on.
                              You can't "sabotage" what doesn't exist (or exists only in the minds of tRump Kool-Aid guzzlers.)

Comment

Working...
                              X