Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing engineers: Cheap outsourced labor culprit in 737 Max crashes

Boeing’s 737 Max Software Outsourced to $9-an-Hour Engineers

Damn those xenophobic, bigoted America firsters!

We certainly can't think the offshoring/downsizing craze of the Clinton years had anything to do with this!

Blaming the current sloppy process from Boeing on a president from 25 years ago, man you really drink up that stupid juice don't you, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

We certainly can't think the offshoring/downsizing craze of the Clinton years had anything to do with this!
      Are you seriously trying to lay that solely at Democrats’ feet? The international free trade movement started with Republicans, dumbass. Oh and, despite what you may think, Trump has done nothing to help the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

I love how you just pick an issue or a topic then assign it liberal or democratic fault. You’re an idiot with about 2 functioning brain cells.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post

I love how you just pick an issue or a topic then assign it liberal or democratic fault. You’re an idiot with about 2 functioning brain cells.
          Nyukkk is the only person who is dumber then IQ33.

Comment

Don’t leave Shane out of that group

Comment

nyuKKK's target is all wrong - that's just the natural outcome of capitalism's relentless push to increase profits, including reducing costs via ****ty labor that's cheap.

Comment

Just when you think this nyuk nyuk clown can't prove to be any more stupid than it already has... Holy sh*t, what a f***ing moron.

Comment

"Damn, that burrito I ate today gave me a lot of gas. F***ing libruls!!!" -- nyuk nyuk.

Kids, never go full nyuk nyuk. Don't embarrass yourself and your family that way!

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post

I'm sorry who has spent the last three years attacking Trump for being against offshoring?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Are you seriously trying to lay that solely at Democrats’ feet? The international free trade movement started with Republicans, dumbass. Oh and, despite what you may think, Trump has done nothing to help the situation.
                      As I just said above, Democrats have repeatedly attacked Trump for his stance against offshoring. they've also called his stance against importation of cheaper labor as "xenophobic." Bill Clinton euphemized the offshoring/downsizing mass layoff craze of the 1990s as "right-sizing."

I didn't say both parties didn't have a hand in it. But in today's context, Democrats are the ones attacking Trump for being against it. Deflecting to some dead Republican doesn't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                        "Damn, that burrito I ate today gave me a lot of gas. F***ing libruls!!!" -- nyuk nyuk.

Kids, never go full nyuk nyuk. Don't embarrass yourself and your family that way!
                        You really don't like being called out, do you?

Comment

Working...
                        X