• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USWNT / Rapinoe / Trump

Comment

Comment

Comment

I guess American First, doesn't include cheering our girls kicking ass and winning.....

Comment

Who cares, it’s women’s soccer. A high school boys team could beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
              And which team did you participate in? Tiddly winks? I'll bet you played "Doctor" a lot. You are a pathetic gossamer nothing burger. Your opinions are absolutely worthless. I have not seen an intelligent take from you in like six years. Of course, "intelligent" would require you to have some intelligence, of which you do not display much. Particularly in this, your most recent post.

Buzz off, bee.

Comment

So you don't root USA unless the players kiss Rump's fat ass. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  It’s similar to players refusing the traditional visit to the White House because of the 45th President when it’s been the residence of all the Presidents. It’s not like they’re being invited to Trump’s personal penthouse. It’s ridiculous either way. Die-hard soccer fans shouldn’t let a player’s comments ruin the World Cup for them.

Comment

hahaha...

Maybe you have not noticed, but some of these women athletes are getting really good!

Comment

A middle school boys team actually DID them...I believe that FC Dallas’ 13-and -younger (U14) team opened a can on the USWNT 5-2.

Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychadelicWarlord View Post

A middle school boys team actually DID them...I believe that FC Dallas’ 13-and -younger (U14) team opened a can on the USWNT 5-2.

Ouch.
                        Uh.... "A middle school boys team actually DID them..." could be taken much differently....

Comment

spdirty gonna spdirty

Comment

Originally posted by PsychadelicWarlord View Post

Ouch.
                            So they let a bunch of 12/13 year old kids win?
                            Last edited by peacepipe; 06-30-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Who cares, it’s women’s soccer.
                              Lol. So dumb.

Fox drew 6.12 million viewers for Friday’s match, and peaked at 8.24 million. The game was the most-watched English-language soccer telecast in the country since last year’s men’s World Cup final.
                              https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-wom...c-quarterfinal

"Who cares!" declares the Trumptard!

Comment

Working...
                              X