The Dalai Lama Doubles Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dalai Lama Doubles Down

It's interesting how he can say these things because he's brown.

The Dalai Lama's world view is inherently global. When we discuss Brexit he tells me that he is "an admirer of the European Union" pointing out that global partnerships have been key in avoiding major conflicts.

But the world's most famous refugee has some surprising views on immigration.

In a speech last year he said that refugees to the European Union should ultimately return home, adding that "Europe is for Europeans", a statement he stood by when I challenged him on it.

"European countries should take these refugees and give them education and training, and the aim is return to their own land with certain skills," he said.

The Dalai Lama believes the end game should be to rebuild the countries people have fled. But with some 70 million people displaced across the world according to the latest figures, what if people want to stay?

"A limited number is OK, but the whole of Europe [will] eventually become Muslim country, African country - impossible," he said. A controversial viewpoint, and a reminder that while the Dalai Lama is a spiritual figurehead he is also a politician with views and opinions like everyone else.

I mean, I agree. Male refugees 18 and older go back and fight for your land and rebuild it. Women and children can stay here or go back with you, doesn't matter to me. Or if you're an objector, we can use strong backs to build infustructure. You take naturalization courses at night after building some roads, after 5 years, you become a citizen.

Comment

L0L.

nyuKKK's drawing wood thinking no less an illustrious spiritual figure than the Dalai Lama is co-signing his ethno-nationalist agenda.

Too funny.

Comment

"European countries should take these refugees and give them education and training, and the aim is return to their own land with certain skills," reads a lot different than, "Hey, let's throw them in concentration camps until word gets out, and they stop coming."

Jesus, you're a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
          L0L.

nyuKKK's drawing wood thinking no less an illustrious spiritual figure than the Dalai Lama is co-signing his ethno-nationalist agenda.

Too funny.
          Border control threatens your Marxist revolutionary vision after having been disappointed by the lack of interest of the working classes of America.

Awwwwww...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            "European countries should take these refugees and give them education and training, and the aim is return to their own land with certain skills," reads a lot different than, "Hey, let's throw them in concentration camps until word gets out, and they stop coming."

Jesus, you're a dumbass.
            Yes that part is silly but the point is - repatriation.

Obviously you can't handle addressing the repatriation part let alone the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

Yes that part is silly but the point is - repatriation.

Obviously you can't handle addressing the repatriation part let alone the rest of it.
              Let's repatriate you to your origin...

Click image for larger version

Name:	5321159312_19ecb45552_b.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	2470150

Comment

Border control threatens your Marxist revolutionary vision after having been disappointed by the lack of interest of the working classes of America.

Awwwwww...
                ^

****ing moron doesn't know the difference between Marxism and liberalism.

Thanks, Fox News!

Comment

^

****ing moron doesn't know the difference between Marxism and liberalism.

Thanks, Fox News!
                  Liberalism has been using Marxist class conflict theory for decades to "explain" unequal outcomes. Maybe you should pull your head out of your gaping bunghole?

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Let's repatriate you to your origin...
                    Funny you feel threatened at the idea of people being held responsible for their own outcomes in their own countries and are horrified at those who reject the White Man's Burden bull****.

Comment

Funny you feel threatened at the idea of people being held responsible for their own outcomes in their own countries and are horrified at those who reject the White Man's Burden bull****.
                      You're a woman, remember, so you're off the hook.

Fret not, nyuKKK.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuKKK

Liberalism has been using Marxist class conflict theory for decades to "explain" unequal outcomes.
                        Another uninformed take from a simpleton who apparently thinks Marx invented the notion of "class conflict."

And all this "outrage" merely because you can't abide the idea that people you believe to be inferior should enjoy the same rights and privileges as you.

Sad!

Maybe you should pull your head out of your gaping bunghole?
                        Or maybe you should consider broadening your knowledge of history and political science beyond the daily tripe Breitbart, Sean Hannity and Rehab Rush spoon feed you?

Comment

Another uninformed take from a simpleton who apparently thinks Marx invented the notion of "class conflict."
                          That is supposed to rebut what in my post? That you leftists continue to cite Marxian class conflict theory to "explain" unequal outcomes isn't even debatable. Critical Theory courses are taught on campuses nationwide and use that methodology for their structural theories.

And all this "outrage" merely because you can't abide the idea that people you believe to be inferior should enjoy the same rights and privileges as you.
                          I never said such a thing. I'm saying we're not obligated to adopt the planet and give it suck. Are you suggesting these people are hopelessly inferior to whites and cannot have a decent home standard of living without abandoning their ancestral homes and flooding over the border? That looks exactly like what you just said, and have said before.

Sad indeed!

Or maybe you should consider broadening your knowledge of history and political science beyond the daily tripe Breitbart, Sean Hannity and Rehab Rush spoon feed you?
                          This is not a rebut. You and yours post crap from the Huffington Post and other leftist hack websites on a routine basis and consider yourselves perfectly informed. Truth is all of those leftist sites you all post all have articles wrapped in Marxian conflict theory.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

You're a woman, remember, so you're off the hook.

Fret not, nyuKKK.
                            Borderline misogynist gender-bashing, eh? This is 100% gender baiting. I said nothing of my sex and your response was a complete and total red herring.

Comment

Borderline misogynist gender-bashing, eh? This is 100% gender baiting. I said nothing of my sex and your response was a complete and total red herring.
                              Did you just learn "red herring" or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X