American Concentration Camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

Now's the time where Beev tries to convince himself that Bronx -- king of the misspelled insults and walls of non-sensical text -- actually has a great vocabulary and is extremely smart mmmhmmm yessir.

You call me names because you have an extremely limited vocabulary.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0bb3275a36504a36b1518f&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	30
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	2468920

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Although to be fair, he probably never said "Never Again"
      Should I repeat the question?

When

did he say

he was going to "round up"

11 million people

?

Still waiting Beevur. Come on, kiddo. You can be intellectually honest once. Try it. You might like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0bb3275a36504a36b1518f&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	30
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	2468920
        oh no.

defending Bronx's overwhelming stupidity has fried Beevur's brain. Sad!

Comment

oh no.

defending Bronx's overwhelming stupidity has fried Beevur's brain. Sad!
          Has nothing to do with Bronx. I always thought Labron was the High King of non-self-awareness, but you've really been giving him a run for his money.

Comment

I have no particular dog in this fight, but will pass this along for anyone looking for some (different) perspective.

AOC’s Critics Are Pretending Not to Know How Language Works

Comment

Boss Tweed : You may or may not know, Bill, that everyday I go down to the waterfront with hot soup for the Irish as they come ashore. Its part of building a political base.

Bill : I've noticed you there, you may have noticed me.

Boss Tweed : Indeed I have. Throwing torrents of abuse to every single person who steps off those boats.

Bill : [gleefully] If only I had the guns, Mr. Tweed, I'd shoot each and every one of them before they set foot on American soil.

Comment

Still waiting for you to tell us why this *isn't* a concentration camp. Come on Bronx. Pull your head out of Trump's enormous ass and enlighten all of us. Use. your words! Try to avoid memes or tweets!

We'll wait for your next unhinged and completely impotent rage post.
                Common sense tells rational thinking people it's not a concentration camp, then theres you.

Comment

Should I repeat the question?

When

did he say

he was going to "round up"

11 million people

?

Still waiting Beevur. Come on, kiddo. You can be intellectually honest once. Try it. You might like it.
                  I'm curious... does Obama actually have to use the words "round up"? Or does it count if during his terms, more people were deported than ever before?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

I'm curious... does Obama actually have to use the words "round up"? Or does it count if during his terms, more people were deported than ever before?
                    No, actually.

Show me where he spent his time demonizing an entire class of asylum seekers, then promised to round them up. Show me where he painted them as the great evil affecting America, threatening the American way of life. Then put them in dog kennels.

Go ahead.

Comment

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...35724715614208

Hmmm. Totally fine, right GOP folks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx33 View Post

Common sense tells rational thinking people it's not a concentration camp, then theres you.
                        Do you have common sense? Are you a rational thinking person? Since when?

Still waiting for *why* this *isn't* a concentration camp. I've asked for this several times now. You can't seem to answer with anything more than a self-righteous and completely sackless "Nuh uhhhhhh!" Care to try again?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

History much? Goggle is your friend. "Operation Wetback" 1954-55:

https://www.history.com/news/operati...54-deportation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Comment

No, actually.

Show me where he spent his time demonizing an entire class of asylum seekers, then promised to round them up. Show me where he painted them as the great evil affecting America, threatening the American way of life. Then put them in dog kennels.

Go ahead.
                            Lolz.... Obama ran the same camps.

TEKO's still trying to cop him out. Really nothing to see here folks. TEKO's all about the (D)

Comment

so im just wondering, is County Jail now a concentration camp as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                so im just wondering, is County Jail now a concentration camp as well?
                                Are prospective future Democratic votes detained there? There's the rub.

Comment

Working...
                                X