Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver elects a communist to city council

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver elects a communist to city council





  • #2
    “And I think that we’re in late phase capitalism and we know it doesn’t work and we have to move into something new, and I believe in community ownership of land, labor, resources and distribution of those resources,” she continued. “And whatever that morphs into is I think what will serve community the best and I’m excited to usher it in by any means necessary.

    Cant wait for the war to break out.

    America gets to fight the Bolsheviks in our own country.

    Comment


    • #3
      We've got literally thousands of fascists or at least proto-fascists holding offices all over this country, including the highest office in the land, and yet one socialist (maybe communist) in the Denver city council is all Shane cares about. I wonder why...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        We've got literally thousands of fascists or at least proto-fascists holding offices all over this country, including the highest office in the land, and yet one socialist (maybe communist) in the Denver city council is all Shane cares about. I wonder why...
        thats a problem sure. Trump is bad but this ideology is worse. And you force people to pick a side.

        Maybe you guys should stop pretending like government should have complete control over the economy like she is, and you would win some over us to going after Trump.

        This goes in to many aspects of the current democrat party. Like FDR for example, If you have been paying attention at the conflict between the Hickenlooper and Sanders camp, you would see Bernie pretending FDR is a socialist. He wasnt.

        They are literally attacking Hickenlooper over Colorado having a great economy. Should we compare Vermont and Colorado?

        Never thought i would be defending Hickenlooper over the radicals that have taken over that party. You want Americans to start siding with you? Stop giving people who think the government should control the economy a voice.

        Same people who cant keep drugs out of prisons and these people want to give them complete control over the economy. It cant be allowed, and i will 100% side with Trump over that alternative.
        Last edited by ShaneFalco; 06-13-2019, 08:16 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

          thats a problem sure. Trump is bad but this ideology is worse. And you force people to pick a side.

          Maybe you guys should stop pretending like government should have complete control over the economy like she is, and you would win some over us to going after Trump.

          This goes in to many aspects of the current democrat party. Like FDR for example, If you have been paying attention at the conflict between the Hickenlooper and Sanders camp, you would see Bernie pretending FDR is a socialist. He wasnt.

          They are literally attacking Hickenlooper over Colorado having a great economy. Should we compare Vermont and Colorado?

          Never thought i would be defending Hickenlooper over the radicals that have taken over that party.
          FDR would be called a social democrat today, which is what Bernie is as well. Your black and white notions of capitalism and socialism are just so childish. Pssst...Bernie is not a socialist, he's actually advocating a more mixed economy that still leans more capitalist than socialist.

          And while your doing your red scare nonsense, right wing authoritarians are taking over and threatening everything that supposedly makes America great...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

            FDR would be called a social democrat today, which is what Bernie is as well. Your black and white notions of capitalism and socialism are just so childish. Pssst...Bernie is not a socialist, he's actually advocating a more mixed economy that still leans more capitalist than socialist.

            And while your doing your red scare nonsense, right wing authoritarians are taking over and threatening everything that supposedly makes America great...
            FDR was not a socialist.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

              FDR was not a socialist.
              Holy ****. Can you not read? Or do you not know what a social democrat is? Social democracy is not socialism dimwit.

              Comment


              • #8
                communists are a scary lot, and that sort of central planning is an awful notion.

                But it isn’t that much worse than crony/ corrupt capitalism either...

                i think I’d make a pretty good Canadian, that’s probably represents my values most... not that i hate America, but I just think we’ve had our day...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Please show me a single example of Bernie advocating for government ownership of the means of production. Otherwise shut up about socialism, since you clearly don't know what it is.

                  Here's an article to read on the off chance you are tired of being ignorant on a topic you're constantly bringing up:

                  https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ialism/471630/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i dont get it. She was endorsed by the Socialists of America and she is talking about complete government control of the economy.

                    Like you say its "Democratic soclialism" but complete control of the economy is communism.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                      i dont get it. She was endorsed by the Socialists of America and she is talking about complete government control of the economy.

                      Like you say its "Democratic soclialism" but complete control of the economy is communism.
                      Err...we were talking about Bernie. Are you okay? Do you somehow believe this Candi CdeBaca is the same person as Bernie Sanders? How high are you right now?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah this is Marxian zero-sum economics. Late-stage capitalism is a Marxist idea. This woman is not a "Scandiniavian socialist," meaning welfare state capitalist. She's a Bolshevik.

                        100% Marxist-Leninist, willing to commit massive levels of murder.
                        Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 06-14-2019, 12:26 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                          i dont get it. She was endorsed by the Socialists of America and she is talking about complete government control of the economy.

                          Like you say its "Democratic soclialism" but complete control of the economy is communism.
                          There's very little difference between the DSA and Communists. Basically Communists are willing to admit that massive levels of violence - mass murder of entire social classes and even ethnicities - of people are required to Get There, whereas historically, DSA types are limp-wristed and unwilling to do those things. However, as Trotsky famously said, without terror, socialism dies in its cradle.

                          At this point there are many flagrant violent Marxist revolutionaries such as this one going to the DSA because it's the largest radical leftist org in the United States, so even the "democratic" in DSA is a veneer at best. Their alliances with violent elements speaks for itself.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                            “and I’m excited to usher it in by any means necessary.

                            Cant wait for the war to break out.

                            America gets to fight the Bolsheviks in our own country.
                            That's what we get for poor immigration policy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bernie Sanders can't even honestly explain what "Democratic Socialism" is. Rather, he gives a laundry list of anti-capitalist grievances followed by telling us to look at liberal capitalist welfare states.



                              Snake in the grass. Sanders is anti-capitalist. He said so. That's what socialism is, by definition.

                              https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/socialism

                              Definition of socialism


                              1 : any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods

                              2a : a system of society or group living in which there is no private property
                              b : a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state

                              3 : a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X