Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples of media distorting the truth

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...102205753.html

Pose' star Indya Moore attacked by Trump supporter after grabbing his 'Keep America Great' sign

Erin Donnelly
    Yahoo CelebrityJune 11, 2019

Indya Moore, a star of the FX show Pose who identifies as transgender and non-binary, was attacked by a Donald Trump supporter after clashing with him over his “Keep America Great” sign.
    “Well, you guys aren’t fans of my show, and we don’t want you to be fans of our show,” they tell Cini and other Trump supporters, who can be heard threatening to call the police.

They then tried to walk off with the sign, at which point Cini swooped in to grab it back. An unidentified man approached the pair in what appears to be an attempt to defuse the situation, but Cini can be seen violently shoving both Moore and the other man while shouting, “Get the f*** outta here.”

Turns out when watching the video, the fake headline is completely reversed. The trump supporter is the one who is attacked by the "Pose" Star.

video: https://www.facebook.com/dioncini/vi...8087813974587/

Click image for larger version

Name:	D82fceUV4AAZs37.png
Views:	122
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	2467570

Shouldn’t all your threads be called Great Examples of Shane Distorting the Truth?

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
      Shouldn’t all your threads be called Great Examples of Shane Distorting the Truth?
      Find any catholic covington kids to get angry at today?

Comment

No just racist mane posters.

How long before you delete these posts?

Comment

No just racist mane posters.

How long before you delete these posts?
          probably when you find a moral compass.

Comment

I haven’t had to delete posts due to accusations of racism or had a mod call me out on a forum. I’d say my compass is fine. Maybe you need to re read my comment about you looking in the mirror and seeing everyone else at fault.

Comment

Shane the racist talking about moral compasses...lol...

Comment

Yes. lol

Comment

Libtards angry they dont get to attack people and say they were attacked.

not surprised at all.

What are you going to do with yourselves if he wins another election?

Cut your wrists or move to Canada for the 2nd time?
                  Last edited by ShaneFalco; 06-12-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                    Libtards angry they dont get to attack people and say they were attacked.

not surprised at all.

What are you going to do with yourselves if he wins another election?

Cut your wrists or move to Canada for the 2nd time?
                    I swear you are getting more retarded by the day. Your posts have devolved to a point that they barely make any sense at all. You have become the internet equivalent of that crazy, homeless guy on the corner who just keeps screaming random phrases that mean nothing to anyone but himself.

Comment

Lol.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/jib...ist-home-decor

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I swear you are getting more retarded by the day. Your posts have devolved to a point that they barely make any sense at all. You have become the internet equivalent of that crazy, homeless guy on the corner who just keeps screaming random phrases that mean nothing to anyone but himself.
                        The best part is that he edited that post 16 minutes after he posted it. Lol. What a dope. To post that nonsense and then actually come back to it later and edit it!

Comment

great podcast on existential risk.. his guess is very smart man!

https://samharris.org/podcasts/151-will-destroy-future/

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                            great podcast on existential risk.. his guess is very smart man!

https://samharris.org/podcasts/151-will-destroy-future/
                            In this episode of the Making Sense podcast, Sam Harris speaks with Nick Bostrom about the problem of existential risk. They discuss public goods, moral illusions, the asymmetry between happiness and suffering, utilitarianism, “the vulnerable world hypothesis,” the history of nuclear deterrence, the possible need for “turnkey totalitarianism,” whether we’re living in a computer simulation, the Doomsday Argument, the implications of extraterrestrial life, and other topics.
                            interesting. thats alot of topics.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X