Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTF?


  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Despicable and unacceptable. And once again the Trumptards will completely ignore and/or excuse it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Have you read the letter?

        Comment


        • #5
          I almost wonder if Trump is an outright troll and just lets that be his guiding light on how he runs his presidency.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
            I almost wonder if Trump is an outright troll and just lets that be his guiding light on how he runs his presidency.
            Yeah, it actually works for him. At least for the moronic 40% that support him. They either believe most of the stupid sh*t he says on a daily basis, or they don't care. I think more of the former, but plenty of the latter. He's an easy, willing, capable liar. And most of those lies are the truth to his supporters. And when the lies are pointed out, it's "fake news" and biased media. Interesting times we live in.

            Comment


            • #7
              Click image for larger version

Name:	180614092155-01-trump-nk-salute-exlarge-169.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	2467596

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey is Bernie going to keep Maduro in power? so he can fully implement the right type of socialism?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                  Hey is Bernie going to keep Maduro in power? so he can fully implement the right type of socialism?
                  All you post is mindless gibberish. It’s just sad.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If George Bush did these type things, he'd have been gone... what is it about this this particular sick human being that is so appealing to some people?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                      If George Bush did these type things, he'd have been gone... what is it about this this particular sick human being that is so appealing to some people?
                      Republicans know they don't have any other candidates who would win.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                        If George Bush did these type things, he'd have been gone... what is it about this this particular sick human being that is so appealing to some people?
                        He's giving them the judges they want. They'll put up with literally anything to be able to control women and keep blacks from voting.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

                          He's giving them the judges they want. They'll put up with literally anything to be able to control women and keep blacks from voting.
                          Yup. Excellent read on this here: https://www.smerconish.com/news/2019...bortion-stupid

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Speaking of wtf...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I was about to link that in this thread. The notion that it's "shocking" at this point is hilarious though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X