Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock solid proof of obstruction, and the idiotic Trumpkin responses that follow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock solid proof of obstruction, and the idiotic Trumpkin responses that follow...

Can not wait to see this spin.....

Comment

There can be no spin. The Report lists other incidences like this. Dowd and tRump need to see the inside of Rikers now. I agree that to see Dotard Don in prison would be satisfying, that won't happen until he is out of office. Therefor, he should be impeached by the House. Regardless of what the Senate might do, the integrity of the Country and our basic governmental principles would be somewhat vindicated.

Comment

Huh, nothing to say Trumpkins? It's okay to just admit you're wrong you know. It's okay to change your mind about a guy once he's been completely exposed. Stop being stubborn morons already.

Comment

Oh brother ... right wingers are claiming the transcription of the message in Mueller's report was improperly altered to make it sound illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
            Oh brother ... right wingers are claiming the transcription of the message in Mueller's report was improperly altered to make it sound illegal.
            I would be surprised but at this point it Trump has Jim Jones Jungle Juice vibe going with a 30% of American population.

Comment

These people are literally sick in the head. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

I would be surprised but at this point it Trump has Jim Jones Jungle Juice vibe going with a 30% of American population.
                If only we were so lucky...

Comment

You may remember Dowd quit as Trump's lawyer for, among other things, being frustrated that Trump's attention constantly wandered, he couldn't stay on topic, and - this was when Mueller still sought to question Trump - he would go off script in rehearsal, and take off on lying jags in the middle of what Dowd thought should be tight, brief responses.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                    Can not wait to see this spin.....

Comment

Not a single response from the Trump cultists in this thread. I guess they’re just going the route of pretending it didn’t happen.

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed that ... all they do is huddle together in their crazy threads and fantasize about the day when Hillary+Obama will "get theirs."

This glut of low-brow right-ards is so depressing. Where is Rohirrim? I haven't seen him in a month or more ...

Agamemnon, you wouldda liked this place alot more just a few years ago. LA was always in top form, as was Roh ... plus Spyder. Spyder posted so much he set the all-time record (before LA took it). Spyder wasn't long on analysis, but he knew right from wrong and wasn't afraid to tell you. Footsteps was not yet jaded, and claviculasolominus was a prolific poster with a knack for all things fringe. Not crazy fringe, but interesting fringe. EVen gaffney was respected back then. I'd sure like to know what he did to become such a pariah around here.

It's such a wasteland with all these blockheads around ... we're DOOMED!

Comment

Roh split for because he couldn’t get anyone to respond with anything more analytical than fake news. Req isn’t here either.

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed that ... all they do is huddle together in their crazy threads and fantasize about the day when Hillary+Obama will "get theirs."

This glut of low-brow right-ards is so depressing. Where is Rohirrim? I haven't seen him in a month or more ...

Agamemnon, you wouldda liked this place alot more just a few years ago. LA was always in top form, as was Roh ... plus Spyder. Spyder posted so much he set the all-time record (before LA took it). Spyder wasn't long on analysis, but he knew right from wrong and wasn't afraid to tell you. Footsteps was not yet jaded, and claviculasolominus was a prolific poster with a knack for all things fringe. Not crazy fringe, but interesting fringe. EVen gaffney was respected back then. I'd sure like to know what he did to become such a pariah around here.

It's such a wasteland with all these blockheads around ... we're DOOMED!

Comment

Another exciting episode of trump derangement theater is underway let's see how this conspiracy/narrative/Libby chow washes out, get your popcorn.

We can probably get Alex baldwin to play AG in the Netflix mini series? It's him or Andy dyck.

Comment

Working...
                              X