Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hear ye hear ye! All illegal immigrants come to California for free health care!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hear ye hear ye! All illegal immigrants come to California for free health care!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/calmatt...mmigrants/amp/

Meh, we’re not going to address the immigration issue anyway, so i guess what’s the harm... this country is past the point of no return financially anyway, so who really cares at this point..

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      Meh, we’re not going to address the immigration issue anyway, so i guess what’s the harm... this country is past the point of no return financially anyway, so who really cares at this point..
      It is correctable but we don’t have the will politically to do so.

Comment

They already go to ER's across the country to get free healthcare at high cost. Medicaid can be cheaper in the long run through properly capitated models and is more humane to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by kappys View Post
          They already go to ER's across the country to get free healthcare at high cost. Medicaid can be cheaper in the long run through properly capitated models and is more humane to boot.
          Some people did something.

Comment

Unless you live and pay taxes in California. My wife stays home and I have two kids I pay for - what’s another 100,000 kids..it’s humane.

what other country, humane country, offers health care to folks that have illegally entered their country. You can use a life line and poll the audience if you need to.
            Last edited by DenverBroncosJM; 06-06-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post

It is correctable but we don’t have the will politically to do so.
              Lol, don’t worry though, then next recession with 1.5-2T annual deficits and a Democrat in office Republicans will find there fiscal restraint again.. and call for more tax cuts...

its actually comical, more because I’ll be gone when it crashes... i don’t care

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post

Unless you live and pay taxes in California. My wife stays home and I have two kids I pay for - what’s another 100,000 kids..it’s humane.

what other country, humane country, offers health care to folks that have illegally entered their country. You can use a life line and poll the audience if you need to.
                Countries with national health systems treat thousands of tourists and visitors every year, often at zero cost to the foreign visitor...

Comment

Countries with national health systems treat thousands of tourists and visitors every year, often at zero cost to the foreign visitor...
                  Thousands or Millions?

Comment

Thousands or Millions?
                    Add up all those countries to equal the 4th largest economy in the world... that would be the best comparison.

if those people are here working/ living, they are paying sales/ property tax as pass through at the very least when they rent... if they are visiting hospital runs by the City/ State, they maybe funding a portion of their care anyway...

Comment

So in a nutshell you are okay for health care for folks in the country illegally?

what European countries offer the same? Canada? Mexico?

Comment

So in a nutshell you are okay for health care for folks in the country illegally?

Go to any first world country and show up to the emergency department and you'll get treated even if you can't pay, just like in the US.

Comment

Spain, Greece, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal all provide health care access to illegal immigrants from African and Middle East. BTW if there is infectious outbreak from this pool, you want them seeking and getting medical aid earlier then they show up in the ER.

Comment

We are not talking about “emergency” health care folks. This is “I have the sniffles I think I’ll go see a doctor”.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Spain, Greece, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal all provide health care access to illegal immigrants from African and Middle East. BTW if there is infectious outbreak from this pool, you want them seeking and getting medical aid earlier then they show up in the ER.
                              It's not nearly that simple. One, many of those countries still place conditions on access to care for those illegals.

Two, the EU's undocumented problem might be 1/10th the (proportional) size of ours.

Comment

Working...
                              X