Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

protests in Ukraine...what's it about?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • protests in Ukraine...what's it about?

    Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

    By Paul Craig Roberts

    December 07, 2013
    "Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

    for the rest
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm

  • #2
    Meanwhile, the US appears to have persuaded its ally Taiwan -- a corrupt crony state -- to weigh in against China's newly announced air defense zone.

    http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/...ne_893253.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
      Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

      By Paul Craig Roberts

      December 07, 2013
      "Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

      for the rest
      http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm
      Come on man, the Ukrainians despise the Russians and don't want the government to cozy back up with them. Not everything has the CIA behind it.

      Comment


      • #4
        More gaffe being PCR's bukkake boy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
          Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

          By Paul Craig Roberts

          December 07, 2013
          "Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

          for the rest
          http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm

          The best part of this article are some of the posted comments ........

          pelle34lindbergh:

          America could barely afford the $$ cost of global containment of Russian and Chinese spheres of influence when Washington had the money to do it. It can't do this anymore -- no matter how much "quantitative easing" the US Federal Reserve, Japan's, the EU, and other European central banks can muster to back up US foreign policy.

          Nor can we expect the peoples of countries who had to suffer through decades of authoritarian and banana republican autocrats just to stand up for US foreign policy to keep accepting the austere national budgets they'll be suffering through for the next several years.

          Comment


          • #6
            You won't see this in the mainstream US media. MHG

            Why Neocons Seek to Destabilize Russia
            April 27, 2014

            Exclusive: Any propaganda war starts by planting stories that your target is getting rich, whether he is or isn’t, the latest move in demonizing Vladimir Putin. But the larger question is what might happen if the neocons succeed in destabilizing nuclear-armed Russia, asks Robert Parry.

            By Robert Parry

            http://consortiumnews.com/2014/04/27...bilize-russia/

            Comment


            • #7
              Roberts went around the bend a long time ago.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                Roberts went around the bend a long time ago.
                Whenever things get serious, Ro takes a fantasy break.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                  Whenever things get serious, Ro takes a fantasy break.
                  You should seriously consider taking a 'break from fantasy' yourself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    John Embry has some powerful thoughts about how Washington's anti Russia campaign could come back to haunt the US. MHG

                    Putin Could Win an economic war with the West

                    http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne..._The_West.html

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                      You should seriously consider taking a 'break from fantasy' yourself.
                      He'd have to leave the crapper to do that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                        John Embry has some powerful thoughts about how Washington's anti Russia campaign could come back to haunt the US.
                        He's just trying to scare gold bugs so he can move product.

                        Of course you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book.

                        You probably think you need testosterone replacement therapy too, flaccid one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          W*gs appears to be in denial about the massive gold/silver manipulation currently underway -- to save the US dollar.

                          That manipulation seeks to disrupt and control free market mechanisms. Adam Smith is probably turning over in his grave.

                          But others around the world, including Putin, surely understand what is going on. Two can play the same game.

                          Should a smart well financed state decide to spoil the party, the Fed would be powerless to stop the rapid spike in the price of gold/silver.

                          What goes around...comes around. MHG

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As usual, Gaffo has no idea what he's talking about.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bronco Yoda
                              So does this mean I should buy, sell or just sleep on the bars of gold I've been hoarding. And... is this bunker I built under my house with gas masks and powdered food still a good investment?
                              Hold on, bro. Hold on.

                              One day, that gold will go up like a rocket

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X