Deutsche Bank Staff Saw Suspicious Activity in Trump and Kushner Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
    You know what? The post does not feel of zestness. Frankly, some of us are so fucting tired of tRump, we do not wish to concede one inch of the discussion to him or his minions. The minions ARE stupid to not see they are blathering the Russian disinformation crap.
    Hey, not all Minions are brainwashed, some are woke to his malfeasance シ

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

And like the Cyprus Bank, they launder Russian oligarch's and organized crime assets, including your hero Putin's stolen billions,

Is that where your checks come from??

You need to turn off your tv. You are regurgitating what you read, saw or heard via the US media. Actually, it was Putin who reigned in the oligarchs after he became Russian president in 2000.

It was Putin's predecessor Yeltsin who turned over numerous state industries to the oligarchs in rigged auctions. The bidding was rigged. Of course, Yeltsin was acting on the advice of US economic neoliberal "reformers." This is why Yeltsin is lauded here as some kind of hero. He collaborated with the US elite -- on behalf of the most corrupt elements in Russia. Putin only became president AFTER all of this had happened . It was Putin who prosecuted oligarchs for meddling in Russian politics, meaning: for trying to buy the Duma (the Russian parliament) and cotnrol the country.

Ordinary Russians understand this which explains Putin's high approval ratings. Americans like you are clueless.

Comment

Loon. Take your meds and get the crazy hat under control.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

You need to turn off your tv. You are regurgitating what you read, saw or heard via the US media. Actually, it was Putin who reigned in the oligarchs after he became Russian president in 2000.

It was Putin's predecessor Yeltsin who turned over numerous state industries to the oligarchs in rigged auctions. The bidding was rigged. Of course, Yeltsin was acting on the advice of US economic neoliberal "reformers." This is why Yeltsin is lauded here as some kind of hero. He collaborated with the US elite -- on behalf of the most corrupt elements in Russia. Putin only became president AFTER all of this had happened . It was Putin who prosecuted oligarchs for meddling in Russian politics, meaning: for trying to buy the Duma (the Russian parliament) and cotnrol the country.

Ordinary Russians understand this which explains Putin's high approval ratings. Americans like you are clueless.
          Jesus you're a crazy POS.

Comment

What 'they' understand is that people are found dead in Russia for voicing their opinion that differs from Putin's. Putin also took changed the government to make it impossible for him to lose an election. There is no 'free media' in Russia. The only media is state run media, which Putin controls what is broadcast. Putin is worth over 150 billion. I didn't realize Russia paid their president that kind of salary, lol. And you're in here defending him for fighting corruption at the same time money mysteriously flows into his accounts at a rate higher than anybody else in the world and people who disagree with him are often found dead from things like poisonings, shootings, etc. He's nothing more than a ruthless dictator. How any sane person who loves American and the values it stands for can sit in here and proclaim what a swell guy Putin is blows my mind. When people call you a Russian bot, how else would you expect them to think based on what you're always in here saying?

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

What 'they' understand is that people are found dead in Russia for voicing their opinion that differs from Putin's. Putin also took changed the government to make it impossible for him to lose an election. There is no 'free media' in Russia. The only media is state run media, which Putin controls what is broadcast. Putin is worth over 150 billion. I didn't realize Russia paid their president that kind of salary, lol. And you're in here defending him for fighting corruption at the same time money mysteriously flows into his accounts at a rate higher than anybody else in the world and people who disagree with him are often found dead from things like poisonings, shootings, etc. He's nothing more than a ruthless dictator. How any sane person who loves American and the values it stands for can sit in here and proclaim what a swell guy Putin is blows my mind. When people call you a Russian bot, how else would you expect them to think based on what you're always in here saying?
              I have lived a lot longer than you - and I have always followed geopolitics closely. Once upon a time, when I was young and naive like you, I believed - like you -- that America was the exceptional nation. We were the good guys, the Soviets were the baddies etc etc

But living 71 years has taught me to be very VERY skeptical every time a US politician or government official opens his/her mouth. They lie as a matter of course. And I am even more skeptical when these so called leaders assign blame to some foreign leader for whatever. They lie, they lie, they lie.

I've grown to expect lies -- and you should too.

The biggest problem we have is that American politicians and officials NEVER take responsibility for their own screw ups. They lie, often to protect their own asses from accountability and prosecution for their own criminal activities. It's so much easier to deflect to some scapegoat and blame him. It's a diversion and it has worked over and over again. I'm praying for the day that Americans learn this lesson - -as Tulsi Gabbard obviously has - and start talking truth to power as she does.

Unfortunately, most of our countrymen and women live in denial on many issues - and YOU are no exception.

Comment

I have lived a lot longer than you - and I have always followed geopolitics closely. Once upon a time, when I was young and naive like you, I believed - like you -- that America was the exceptional nation. We were the good guys, the Soviets were the baddies etc etc

But living 71 years has taught me to be very VERY skeptical every time a US politician or government official opens his/her mouth. They lie as a matter of course. And I am even more skeptical when these so called leaders assign blame to some foreign leader for whatever. They lie, they lie, they lie.

I've grown to expect lies -- and you should too.

The biggest problem we have is that American politicians and officials NEVER take responsibility for their own screw ups. They lie, often to protect their own asses from accountability and prosecution for their own criminal activities. It's so much easier to deflect to some scapegoat and blame him. It's a diversion and it has worked over and over again. I'm praying for the day that Americans learn this lesson - -as Tulsi Gabbard obviously has - and start talking truth to power as she does.

Unfortunately, most of our countrymen and women live in denial on many issues - and YOU are no exception.
                List of Putin critics who ended mysteriously dying. I wouldn't say those are lies at all. Those people are, in fact, dead. Your not getting older and wiser, your brain is just deteriorating and has stopped working correctly. Putin has those who appose him put to death. It's clear for everybody to see, except foolish people who only see what they want to see.

Alexander Litvinenko - poisoned
                Anna Politkovskaya - shot
                Stanislav Markelov - shot
                Anastasia Baburova - shot
                Boris Berezovsky - strangled
                Paul Klebnikov - shot
                Sergei Yushenkov - shot

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Gaffo

Now I believe the Russians are the good guys and America is the "baddy."
                  FYP.

Comment

Well, how about that?

DOJ releases new tranche of Mueller witness documents

The Justice Department on Friday released a new tranche of documents from witness interviews from former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The documents, obtained by CNN as part of a joint lawsuit with BuzzFeed News, were compiled by FBI agents or prosecutors after they questioned each witness.

However, despite a court order, the outlet said the Department of Justice (DOJ) withheld memos related to interviews Mueller’s team conducted with Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and a White House senior staffer.

Among the witness interviews included in the release are those conducted with Russian oligarch Petr Aven, former Trump campaign aides George Papadopoulos and Carter Page, and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...rhNTFZq2V5Bfyg

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                      Well, how about that?

DOJ releases new tranche of Mueller witness documents

The Justice Department on Friday released a new tranche of documents from witness interviews from former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The documents, obtained by CNN as part of a joint lawsuit with BuzzFeed News, were compiled by FBI agents or prosecutors after they questioned each witness.

However, despite a court order, the outlet said the Department of Justice (DOJ) withheld memos related to interviews Mueller’s team conducted with Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and a White House senior staffer.

Among the witness interviews included in the release are those conducted with Russian oligarch Petr Aven, former Trump campaign aides George Papadopoulos and Carter Page, and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...rhNTFZq2V5Bfyg
                      The GOP is as corrupt as any dictator in a 3rd world country. It is so.

Comment

Working...
                      X